Goal!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Congrats Man

im about halfway to my Goal, looking foward to the day i can shout GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

how many cal are you eating a day?

Well...good question. I started out pretty light and was burning a lot off. As I got closer to my goal, I found that my calorie intake was too low. At least that was the theory. So I just inched it up a bit. Now trying for 1800 or so a day...sometimes more sometimes less. I really really think it was changing to weight training that kicked it in again.
  • TedStout
    Options
    Way to go! I love success stories, it only helps keep pushing yourself knowing you can achieve it! Thanks for sharing. I am almost there, those last 10 lbs are the killer!

Yeah they are! Just keep trying, and if you get in a rut, try something different...whether its calorie intake or different exercises.
  • TedStout
    Options
    Today I weighed in and I shocked myself...100LBS. in 133 days. 1200 calories a day...walk for 1 hour at night....I thought I would be hungry like a hostage but if you choose the right foods you get to eat ALOT of food. Good luck to you all.

That is freakin awesome! Keep after it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!