New and want fitness pals!

Options
Hey there! I'm Tori. I'm 21 from Massachusetts. Like my profile says, I'm a future life coach with a focus on health/wellness, self-esteem, and spirituality focus. So I'm here to get two out of three of those in order (I'll be working on the rest too, don't worry!). That said, I'd love to make some friends here to keep me accountable! Let me know if you're interested :D

Replies

• Jessifer123
    Jessifer123 Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm interested! I've only been on here a couple of weeks myself and could use someone to help with accountability...add me if you'd like :-)
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm fairly new here as well. I'm 37 and from Belgium, working on letting go of about 60lbs, already 5lbs down. I am not here only for diet and fitness. Even though I am not a coach, I do like a holistic approach to well-being and I try to look at this journey as a physical, mental and spiritual transformation. MFP is the right place to discuss all these things and to find some support. I'll add you as a friend, you can already look at my profile and see what I am up to.

Welcome to MFP, you are going to love it :flowerforyou:
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm here seeking those things too, well being, weightloss, getting past the mental blockages. I know you're going to love this site! The people here are amazing in my opinion. Not a day goes by that someone here doesn't amaze me. Feel free to add me..I'd love to motivate and encourage you along the way! :flowerforyou:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!! I would love to be involved in this journey with you! This is a great place, let's get going! :flowerforyou:
  • velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    Options
    I am new here as well, and also looking for some fitness buddies to help hold me accountable. I am really looking at making priorities in my life at the moment, my health and attitudes being two of the major ones. I think this will be a great journey. I'll go ahead and send an add request. :)
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also...and I'm already addicted to this site! LOL I have 100+ pounds to lose, so I'll be here for a LONG time. You can add me as a friend. :flowerforyou: Cindy