Countdown to Vacation - where are YOU going?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Exactly 10 weeks and counting until we leave for Puerto Vallarta for my friend's wedding!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Heading to northern maine for 2.5 months of R&R (after school lets out in mid June) at a very remote campsite where our family has a seasonal along a great river. No cell service and limited internet (if you know the general store owners, as I do, hah :) ) Its where I spent all last summer, and will again this. So much peace and quiet <3
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    7 day hiking trip in Ireland in August!
  • MelSabourin
    MelSabourin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Returned from a 1 week all inclusive in the Dominican Rebublic on April 19. That one was with my husband.

Two weeks and counting until an all-girls trip to Vegas to celebrate my best friend's 40th...sure to be total madness:)
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I leave for 16 days in Cuba, in 10 sleeps!
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OBX in August. Love it there.
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hey, I live in ft. Lauderdale!! Lol. I'm headed to the keys in September!!!
    Have you ever been to Gulfport?

No, where is that?
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Going to Germany June 30th for a week and then to Ireland for a week. WOO HOOOOOO!:drinker:
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thailand and Singapore in December. It's a ways away, so we'll be taking little trips until then (Denver for a wedding, LA and SF and NYC to see family/friends, etc.).
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey, I live in ft. Lauderdale!! Lol. I'm headed to the keys in September!!!
    Have you ever been to Gulfport?

No, where is that?
    it is right across the intercoastal from st pete beach
  • Pamella513
    Pamella513 Posts: 72
    Options
    48 days unti I'm on vacation!!!! We are taking a road trip. Going to make our way to Chicago and do a bit of touring there and then from there we're going to get on the old Route 66 and go wherever it leads. So much to see on that old Route. Not making any hotel reservations......going to look for places to stay as we go. Going to be on the road for a week. I've never been further west than Ohio, so I'm excited to see what's out there.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Naiyang-Bangkok-Vietnam in Sept. it can't come soon enough
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Headed to the beach for a couple days in late June.

The vacation I am really looking forward to though is the first weekend in August when I am going to Canton, Ohio for the NFL Hall of Fame induction ceremony. I am really looking forward to that.
  • boundlily911
    boundlily911 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 4 day trip to TN with my daughter to visit my family for my sister's graduation/Mother's Day. Not exactly a "vacation" but it was good to see everyone! Plus, with us living on the Gulf coast of FL, weekends are sometimes like mini vacations themselves. We're going camping the next two weekends here locally and are taking out boat out on the water, etc!
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I leave on the 4th of July for an 11 day vacation in Disney World, SOOOOO excited! I just have to be careful with my food choices when i'm there cause wow fo they have food choices (and i'm on the Dining Plan)!

Hey daisy, I did WDW for 7 nights over New Year's 2012-13 and we were on the Deluxe Dining Plan. You are right about the food choices, just one of the many great things at WDW. Have fun with it and splurge a little. You do an awful lot of walking there and there are also fitness facilities if you need a little extra burn. 200 days until our next visit...
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    If everything goes my way and it works out, I'll be going on a Greek Isles cruise in September. I did a rather embarrassing, spastic dance thing all over my department office when I found out yesterday...