Motivated mom of 5

Options
Hello Everyone! My name is Tanya I am a 36yr old mom of 5 girls. I have always struggled with my weight but now that I am done having kids and I have let myself spiral down hill I want to focus on me and get into shape.I remember always being called "thunder thighs" And I cant wait to get rid of these thighs. I am 5' 2" on a good day :wink: My highest weight was 205 I have tried various diets with some success but have gained about 25 of it back :grumble: I am currently at 174lbs. my goal is to get down to 120 But I would love to see 110.:love:

I always struggle to stay motivated and stick with it. But this time I am really determined because everyone one around me keeps saying i wont do it. I wont follow through So I HAVE to prove them wrong!! about 24 days ago I started the 30 day squat challenge and they said those same words and I am still going strong! 220 squats last night :laugh: I also just started Jillian's 30 day shred :huh: Also my husband is currently living in our home state while I sit here in sunny FL. I want to be pretty close to my goal by the time I see him again which I hope will be around Christmas time. So I have no time to play around I must move my butt!:tongue:

I look forward to getting to know you all and wish you all great success!! :drinker:

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    HI Tanya. You sound like you are ready to go get it! :smile: All the best. Some great support here. You can add me if you think I will be helpful.. take care
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I look forwarding to following you on your journey towards a healthier lifestyle! :smile: