Looking for friends to help motivate me!

Options
freyaheart
freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
Hi my name is Kate and I've been using MFP for about a week now. I was only going to try it for a week being that I was unsatisfied with Lose It but it looks like I am staying here!

Ht: 5'7"
SW: 240
CW: 227
GW: 160

I like to do Zumba and walk mostly but I have been getting into some light strength training and spinning. I have a weight loss blog at freyaloss.tumblr.com

I hope I get to know some of you and we can help encourage each other.

Replies

• closenre
    closenre Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Whats up? Add me if ya wanna. Im a runner (full and half marathons) and lift.

Ht: 5'7''
    SW: 225
    CW: 155
    GW: 150

I was in the Marine Corps and was around 180 but when I got out I gained until I hit 225 and realized I was HUGE!! So, I started dieting and running and lifting. Now I run races regularly and lift daily.
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I think i downloaded that Lose It app before i ever downloaded this one. I don't remember anything being wrong with it, but this one seemed more functional to me. Regardless of which one you choose, the lifestyle choice is what really matters. Stay active, be health conscious and mindful of your nutrition. You will reach your goals!
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My exercise of choice is walking (with some light jogging here and there). I would happy to follow you on your journey towards a healthier lifestyle!
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    feel free to add me, I log every day! :)
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am looking for motivation and support as well!
  • Shaunte86
    Shaunte86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I too would love to have motivational buddies, I have gotten to the point where I find myself "cheating" a little bit.
  • AnitaB30
    AnitaB30 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I just started back on MFP today but I've used it before. I am looking for people to motivate me and people I can help motivate. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • princelukas777
    Options
    Best of luck to ya! This is my second day here...all seems to be going well so far!! hahaha.
  • jimmymiro12
    jimmymiro12 Posts: 23
    Options
    @freyaheart feel free to private message me and add me.

Jimmy
  • jimmymiro12
    jimmymiro12 Posts: 23
    Options
    Freya have you thought about possibly continuing with more exercise? This will greatly help with losing weight
  • harry_170
    harry_170 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't really stand in front of the mirror flexing & taking pictures of myself that often, but I do like to offer support. Any and all, please feel free to add me.
  • Impegnativa
    Options
    Hi dear we have very similar numbers. let's be friends!