first NSV!!!!

Options
blably
blably Posts: 490 Member
i went shopping today and bought myself a dress and some pants in size 42 (usa 12) and it aaalll fits perfectly!!!! oh my god finally out of the bigger clothes departments of the shops IM LIKE JUMPING AROUND :D

Replies

• mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    woohoo! great job, i went into a "big lady" store recently ( where I used to shop and spend HUNDREDS...) no one helped me and they were kind of rude, I wanted a pair of pants in their smallest size... i tried them on and they were a tiny bit big but were on sale and I needed black pants for work, regardless i actually set them down at the register and said you know what? y'all are rude and I won't be shopping here anymore. ( my friend stood there in amazement, she is a size 2 so hates going in there because they are rude to her)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    woohoo! great job, i went into a "big lady" store recently ( where I used to shop and spend HUNDREDS...) no one helped me and they were kind of rude, I wanted a pair of pants in their smallest size... i tried them on and they were a tiny bit big but were on sale and I needed black pants for work, regardless i actually set them down at the register and said you know what? y'all are rude and I won't be shopping here anymore. ( my friend stood there in amazement, she is a size 2 so hates going in there because they are rude to her)

hahahha thats awesome! you know i noticed that too whit losing weight, the bigger people (and i dont mean that in a bad way, i was there too) are rude to the slimmer ones, like i dont know...are they jealous or what? get off your butt and youll get there too its not a miracle its hard work :)
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

hahahha thats awesome! you know i noticed that too whit losing weight, the bigger people (and i dont mean that in a bad way, i was there too) are rude to the slimmer ones, like i dont know...are they jealous or what? get off your butt and youll get there too its not a miracle its hard work :)

yeah, BUT i have never been rude,I actually ask all my co-workers if they want to go to the gym I am there from 3 am to 5 am... I work 2nd shift... a few have shown up but most don't and a few go twice and never make it back and my response, would love to see you there again.

SO GREAT JOB to you and keep it up:)
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I love that. I tried on the beautiful white capri pants I got at Goodwill for $2.99. They were a bit small a few weeks ago. I can now close them. A few more weeks and I will be able to wear them outside of my bathroom.

I can't wait cause the blouse I have for them is beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!