Good breakfast to get the Metabolism going

Options
13»

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs get me going for the rest of the day, but you may not have time for that, considering your morning schedule.

he gets breakfast ready for his kids...
    He can prepare his own at the same time. especially since boiling eggs takes about 25 minutes

Yes, but I assumed the children's breakfast consisted of the usual cereal, toast, or whatever quick non-cooking foods are out there. Of course some hard boiled eggs would be a good suggestion.

Nope...My wife is picky they get cereal one day per week. We have no white breads in the house. They eat mostly Ezekial Bread and rarely at breakfast. Particularly my oldest who is a young triathlete and is very conscious of eating healthy.

That's wonderful to hear! :) Then I'd totally go with bacon and eggs in the AM.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    While I don't believe your metabolism needs any help to "get going" there are some easy make ahead breakfast casseroles, mostly eggs, sausage or ham, that I used to use a lot when I ate breakfast. I'd bake on a Sunday, slice up and store in the fridge, zap in the microwave and you're good to go.
  • tierre1
    tierre1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree