Bat Wings

Options
2»

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Bat wings to me is something tooootally different.

i'm guessing you're not talking about wings and blue cheese dip. you're probably talking about what borat calls "sleeves of wizard." yes?

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

:laugh:
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I had no idea what you meant. Thank you for clarifying everyone. Lol. I have no idea how to get rid of those. I struggle with this myself.
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bat wings is a term more commonly used to describe a sweaty nut sack sticking to a dude's legs. Bingo wings, however, is a term I've heard for the arm flab that some women have... which would wiggle upon raising one's arm and yelling "Bingo!"

Side note: my friend has a tattoo of bat wings... on his bat wings. Cheers. And good luck with yours, whichever type of wings they might be.

ETA: Dips. Don't forget to work your triceps when you're doing your upper body workouts. Or Gold Bond.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    My son calls them BINGO wings. The first time I heard him talk about my bingo wings I was like "What?" He laughed and said "Yeah, bingo wings cuz if you played bingo they would fly when you raise your arms to yell BINGO!" It was much finnier when he demonstrated (even tho he has no wings of any kind). LOL Doesn't exactly answer your question but my trainer would say cardio and diet, they will eventually go.

I hope you immediately slapped the *kitten* out of your son.
  • jackyrob1
    jackyrob1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well if nothing else - I'm glad everyone got a good laugh out of this.

I never knew "bat wings" had so many meanings -
    I'm thinking I will change what I call my flabby arms :)

Thank you
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    No worries. it's not your fault men can't stop their fascination with relating everything to their sack. ; p
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I understand.....surgery.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I totally thought this was about something else....

My first thought was about the moving "waiting" which is probably why I opened this thread lol
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting is your answer! Try some kettle bell...it's worked wonders on my wings! :wink:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Row Row Row Machine
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I call them Oprah wings. If you have ever seen hers, you would agree! I am working my triceps like crazy trying to keep them from sagging too bad, and losing slowly, but since I am pushing 50, the skin doesn't shrink back like it did in my 20s.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That is so annoying. My arms...I am working on them with weights.