Pets!!!!

Options

Replies

• TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have three cats: Gizmo is 16 years old, Belle is 1 year, and Luna is 8 months. I had 2 cats for years, Gizmo and Zoe. Zoe passed away two years ago from cancer. I decided I was ready for another cat and Gizmo seemed really lonely. Enter Belle. Well Belle wanted to play and Gizmo did not. After several stressful months (I couldn't bear to get rid of Belle) we went with our vet's advice and got Luna. Belle and Luna are hilarious and they keep each other entertained. They, for the most part, leave old man Gizmo alone.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 year old, 6 lb. silver toy poodle named Peanut. He's in love with me, and I with him. Sleeping in his bed right now under the baby's swing. I love cats, but he's smaller than the average adult cat :laugh: He makes the perfect lap dog. I love him to death.
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    How do you post pictures???? :( I want to SHOW HIM OFF. HAHAHAHA

I have a 5 year old Blue Doberman.
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    These are my babies hanging out together. The cat (a black housecat named Vader) lives with my parents though, because he's too old to be moved, but they are still good buddies. The dog is a yellow lab named Jellybean.

81d14742-916e-45e2-a5eb-f8ce7e51854c_zps8e4a8a7c.jpg
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Bambi, Lhasa Apso born in 2003

My mom wants her to be one of those "comfort dogs" because she loves people.

893110_554384641252585_238655442_o_zps111cd13b.jpg
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    <
    Minnie 6 year old psycho pit bull, she gives the breed a bad name, Rocky 10 year old Rottweiller, he's a gently old soul, unless you try to take his food, Spike Lee - 2 year old Hedge hog- she hates us all, Simba 1 year old ginger kitty - likes to hang out with the big dogs, FatMama - 5 year old fat cat, she likes to eat, Delores (Umbridge) 3 year old tortoiseshell cat. I love my pets!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a four year old turtle, =) He is a red eared slider and he is very friendly!! I <3 him SOO much!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    This is my baby Cashew:

521560_3689598453196_2062633864_n.jpg

He's an almost 11 year old Golden Retriever that I've had since he was 10 weeks old. He used to go to work with me every day (I was a dog trainer at Petsmart) and now is my daughter's "best friend" (her words, not his). He's been a great family dog and has been my constant companion for the past decade.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The wife and I have a 6 year old Chi/Rat Terrier mix named Penny. I call her Penners. She's the Pen Pen Penneroo! She's a good little dog. My wife found her on the side of Hollywood Blvd. a few years ago while living in LA. Couldn't locate the owner so we took her in.

Only draw back is she has excited pee syndrome. That's what i call it anyways. You know when they are so damn excited they just pee. I can deal with it though.

No pics but that's my pup.

My GSD had that for a while.
  • chloebug1217
    Options
    I have 4 dogs, 1- 14yrs , 1-13yrs, 1-20months & 1-17 months, 3 cats 1-15yrs, 1-13yrs & 1-10yrs (all rescues) and 2 lizards>>>a full house is what we like to call that :)
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    13 yr old border mix named angie

5 yr old corgie mix named max

and 5 cat, nala 15 ish, jynx between 10 and 15, winkles 10, skippy, 6 and pj is 2 and we have fish and my daughter picks out her 4H calf tonight.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This is my baby Cashew:

521560_3689598453196_2062633864_n.jpgHe's an almost 11 year old Golden Retriever that I've had since he was 10 weeks old.  He used to go to work with me every day (I was a dog trainer at Petsmart) and now is my daughter's "best friend" (her words, not his).  He's been a great family dog and has been my constant companion for the past decade.

Aww snow face! He's so cute. I love goldies
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    This is my baby Teague. He's a year and half old puggle. I wuvs him :smile:

oiua7c.jpg
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    I have a 14-year-old cat name Dusty. She was born on my bedroom floor and I just couldn't give her away. I also have a 5-year-old German Shepard/Pitbull/Rotweiller mix. He's huge but thinks he's a lap dog.
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs, both boys. I have an English Bulldog his name is Clyde and he's 4 and then I have a Boston Terrier and his name is Charlie and he will be 2 on June 9th.....love my boys!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    We have a 13 year old orange tabby named Toby and a 2 1/2 year old gray, black and white tabby. (she is my biological baby.....have had her since she was 7 weeks. I am Toby's step mom) They are both awesome. Toby has dog like qualities as she was raised with a brown lab. Lily (my baby) is the sweetest thing ever but really skittish at times. She is trained to wake my 8 year old son up by hissing in his face. :) It's hilarious.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've got a rescue mutt-- vet thinks she's part terrier-- named Scraps. She thinks she's a cat. She enjoys sleeping, eating, and keeping her toys in mint condition. She's a smarty and she's pretty sure everyone wants to be her best friend. I also have a calico cat named Harley Quinn. She's thinks she's a dog. She enjoys food, "talking" (she always mews back if you address her) and dripping water. She's dumb as a box of rocks but she is very sweet and pretty.
  • rem10210
    rem10210 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Shiloh, Chocolate Lab, almost 3.5 - thinks she is a 100lb lap dog and is completely spoiled! She will only drink running water, so when she is thirsty she goes into the bathroom and licks the bathtub faucet until we come give her a drink. This started because she is terrified of the vacuum which lives in the laundry room with the water bowl.
    Chrissy, Australian shepherd/lab mix, 2.5 - she is CRAZY! One of the smartest and most athletic dogs I have ever been around, She is also the cutest dog ever.
    Hunter, Weimaraner, 13-14 - We rescued her when she was about 12 and is my shadow dog, she is blind in one eye, going deaf, and the sweetest girl, even though I think she is actually just selectively going deaf, she can hear me open the food container across the house, but yelling her name in the same room ... nope!

Not sure how to add pics or I would they are all adorable!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    We have quite a few - actually, 44 paws in total!

13 year old German Shepherd named Dee Dee - Katrina refugee who found her way from New Orleans to Houston somehow.
    9 year old black fluffy dog, Dixie - we think she's Flat-Coated Retriever and Chow, but there must be some Border Collie in her because she's smarter than a 4-year-old child and can herd anything like a pro.
    6 year old black lab/pit (???) rescue with cataracts named Jake. Pulled him from the Fort Worth shelter about 3 hours before he was going to be PTS. Technically a foster...
    7 year old yellow lab (Daisy) who we rescued from a rural shelter that was closing, a 7 year old black lab also from a shelter (Lucy), a 4 year old Catahoula/black lab (Sammy) we found crossing a busy highway.
    A 4-year-old Jack Russell named Cleopatra.

3 cats - Shelby, a tabby - Gracey, a deaf white furball, and Alley - a maine coon mix.

And also a bunny named Betsey, also a foster.

No, we aren't animal hoarders - these are spread out between my parents, brother and his girlfriend, my boyfriend and me... but when it's bath day at my parent's, it's chaos - and we love every second :)