Any Low-Calorie Alcoholic Recipes. PLEEEASE!

Options
2»

Replies

• lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    Last summer when i still drank but was watching my calories i developed a great summer drink. I would take 12 oz of water, 1 pkg of Crystal Light Cherry Pomegrante individual packet, 1 cup of ice, 1/2 cup of frozen berries and would mix that up. To that I added Cherry Whiskey. I dont remember what the calorie count was but u mainly only counted the whiskey and the berries. I enjoyed that much of the summer.
  • munkiesmom
    munkiesmom Posts: 11
    Options
    sprite zero, vodka and crystal light ( any flavour) ! :drinker:
  • BarbieCat1
    BarbieCat1 Posts: 82
    Options
    Red wine spritzers are my low cal drink of choice. Red wine is supposed to be really good for you in moderation. What I do is mix 4 oz of a soft red wine like a Merlot or Pinot Noir [90 cal] with club soda in a pretty tall glass, over ice. Sip... enjoy

For a white wine spritzer, mix a slightly sweet white wine like a Riesling, in the same amounts, and serve over ice. Garnish with mint or lime slice. You could use diet Sprite instead.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    I'm a big fan of flavoured vodka and tonic or soda. Very few calories and you can always mix up the flavours with the vodka. Lovely on a hot summer night (if we ever get any) :wink:

Emme
  • Rengaldoll
    Rengaldoll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nice, thanks!! I noticed the RAM, restaurant now serves 100 cal Mojitos and Margaritas. Can't wait to try em, but I can wait to spend $8 a drink!
  • Rengaldoll
    Rengaldoll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just took a look at this and I posted a bunch of these recipes for my girls so we can have our fruity cocktails and still lose!

Appreciate it girl!

Renee
  • sweetscorpio17
    sweetscorpio17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Vodka WATER!

I put 2 shots of vodka (i use sky or goose) a lot of ice 1 whole lime and at least 1 cup water (add more if you still taste the vodka)

If its cold and has a lot of lime it honestly tastes good. My friends all think I'm crazy and then they try it and love it!
  • JJKennedy1
    JJKennedy1 Posts: 11
    Options
    This is great information. I usually stick with Bacardi and Diet. YUMMM!!!
  • blugoogirl
    blugoogirl Posts: 41
    Options
    My fiance's a mixologist so when I started dieting recently I've challenged him to create low-calorie versions of all my favourite cocktails.

Currently I tend to just have a vodka and diet coke which comes in at 69 calories a glass.

When I've some definite low-cal cocktail recipes I'll post them (v soon no doubt). But for now if you're having anyone make you cocktails, I'd say a big tip is exchange sugar syrup for sugar syrup made from a low-calorie sugar substitue like Splenda, that's what my fiance's made for me!

Incase nobody's familiar with sugar syrup in cocktails and how to make it I'll post the Splenda recipe tonight.
  • blugoogirl
    blugoogirl Posts: 41
    Options
    Another tip - shots of spirits are fairly low calorie - I was looking this up with my fiance the other night. Rums and vodkas are all about 64-70kcal a shot (1oz).

But the more expensive (and nicer) the brand the less calories it seems to have.
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump....recipes for later!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Skinny girl cocktails are the best! I made a Skinny Girl margarita, but i dind't have any triple sec, so i put in the juice of 2 limes, and i but in 4 shots of jose quervo, and 2 cups club soda...then i added in some splenda to make it a little sweeter..put some rocks in it and stir..it was GOOOOD
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm too late and I didn't read all of the posts to see if anyone has said this BUT

grape vodka and diet sprite is my new favorite! It is SO yummy and tastes just like grape soda!