5'3 women - whats ur goal weight and dress size?

Options
2»

Replies

• dsouzapriya13
    dsouzapriya13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Great answers, Really helps.

As for body frame, I would say I'm medium framed, however going by the size wrist measurement guidelines, my wrist is slightly smaller than 6 inches, which means I should be small framed. When my family and friends look at me, they unanimously think Im large framed! But I wonder if that's because of the excess pounds that I want to shed.

Overall, knowing my body, I would think it is safe to assume I am medium framed.
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5". My current weight is about 151, 27% body fat, size 6 in jeans and 8 in dresses. my goal is 22% body fat, which will put me between 140-145 pounds. The thinnest I have ever been was 148 pounds, and I was about the same size I am now. Also, I'm really muscular so I know I could never be under 140 and be healthy. I'd like to be a size 6 in dresses, and look great in a bikini lol.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I just reached my goal weight of 125, I'm 5'3". I don't wear dresses, but the last one I tried was a 4, a month or so ago. I wear size 2 now in most pants, but some are a bit loose. I would guess that I also wear a size 2 dress, as I wear a small or XS in tops. I guess I'm smaller than others at my height and weight (judging by the posts in this thread). Maybe I am more muscular.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently weigh 175.4 i really REALLY wanna reach my first goal of 140 and see how i like myself then...however...my ultimate goal weight is 125....ive got a while before i can reach that...lol...but i CAN DO IT!!...as far as size goes...dont really care as long as its smaller than what i am now..=)