5:2 Diet Devotees Required

Options
Ellewijo
Ellewijo Posts: 15 Member
Hi All

I'm just starting week 3 of the 5:2 method and would love to hear from others currently going down this route.

I would love to swap hunger pang coping strategies, meal plans and routines for the plan days and some exercise kick off the fat butt pans for the normal days.

I'm 9lbs in on my 42lbs loss goal and I'm finally free of the slave to food - master of the lazy plan, so feel free to add me if you're heading this way.

All the best

Elle:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ominu
    Ominu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started my second week of the 5:2 diet. I find drinking LOADS of sparkling water or low salt OXO stock cube as a hot drink helps me with hunger. However, just getting up and being a bit busy takes my focus of it. As I have quite a bit to lose, I'm limiting my calorie intake on non fast days to anywhere between 1200 and 1400 calories. I've cut out bread, cheese, crisps and only do pasta once a week now. Be good to share tips with me as no doubt I'll need encouragement!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I completed my first fast day yesterday and found it was pretty manageable, even managing to exercise twice. I came out nearer 600 calls for the day, but was into negative net calls because of my exercise so didn’t worry too much.

I lost 2lb yesterday (probably water I know), but will continue and have another fast day tomorrow. Coffee and slim a soup got me through the day…

:drinker:
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this. What does it entail?

Wait.... yeas I have. I heard it called the two day diet. I think if you are hungry on this diet, you need to make most of your food vegetables. You can get in a lot of vegetables with little calories. If you like cabbage, this is a great one to add. If you eat processed food at all on this, you will be squandering your calories and depriving your body of nutrients. I think the most nutrient dense food will be your friend here.