Easy ice recipe!

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Hey guys, I'm no Emeril, but I came up with this recipe and had to share.

Set your freezer to AT LEAST 32 degrees F. SOrry I dont know celiacs (sorry canada!)

Put water in freeze safe container. Keep in freezer until frozen. Break it up and add to water or whatever you like to drink.

Done!

Why apologize about the celiacs? It's gluten free. It's ok.

Does gluten free mean carb free? Because I'm going no carb to see if it jump starts my weight loss, and I can't have ice messin' that up for me.

Just because it is gluten free doesn't mean it is carb free. If you added kool-aid to the recipe, you would be adding carbs. So, be careful. I'm switching to a protein only diet. No carbs or fat allowed. Can anyone post recipes to help me kick start my jouirney into weight loss?

No more grape kool-aid??? :sad:
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    I licked the container after it was "done" just to taste it in case it turned out not to be worth the calories, and now my tongue ith thduck an' it hurdth.
  • KansasRider
    KansasRider Posts: 76 Member
    damnit! I thought we were doping now. total let down!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I licked the container after it was "done" just to taste it in case it turned out not to be worth the calories, and now my tongue ith thduck an' it hurdth.

Some peanut butter will take care of that! Hey, any excuse for peanut butter, right?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Some peanut butter will take care of that! Hey, any excuse for peanut butter, right?

Oh, scratch that, that's for gum stuck in your hair. Sorry. Good luck!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Oh yeah, like I got time to be cooking and everything!
    tumblr_mmpbelVe2u1r0tytoo1_500.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    great recipe. filed under "skinny chocolate ice cream".
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    *shrug* I guess this is ok... I mean, if it fits in your macros and stuff.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    bumping for the canadian celiac version soon pls, thanx!
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    I was struggling to come up with a recipe for dinner tonight, but I think it's obvious my problems have been solved! Serving size be damned, I'll probably eat the whole container! (oopsie, cheat day)

Thanks OP!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Hey guys, I'm no Emeril, but I came up with this recipe and had to share.

Set your freezer to AT LEAST 32 degrees F. SOrry I dont know celiacs (sorry canada!)

Put water in freeze safe container. Keep in freezer until frozen. Break it up and add to water or whatever you like to drink.

Done!

Thank you for explaining that!! I have wanted a good ice recipe for a long time!!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    why not just drink full fat water? You calorie freaks make me sick. You cut out the best part of the water the flow and you turned it into some over processed form of dihydrogen oxide. Can you pronounce that, NO? and you want that in your body? I mean does it even have the same density now! No wonder you all are such huge tubs of lard. Not to mention all the trees and baby pandas that had to be killed to power your freezer to turn perfectly good water into some sort of freakish frozen solid. Excuse me while I go drink my beach body shake and lift 1,000,000,000,000,000 lbs.

Oh and they dont use celiac's in canada they use moose urine to measure temperature..get it right, duh!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    what does bump mean?

bump_531.bmp

thats got to be the cutest frog in the world
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    what does bump mean?

bump_531.bmp

jOdS9.gif

Bump fail

523632d1317193764-omega-seamaster-professional-stainless-steel-diver-bracelet-2255-80-00-106160d1240200094-thermalright-am2-bolt-through-tuniq-120-bump-fail.jpg

bump.gif
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    :laugh:
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    This made my night. :laugh:
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    The recipe is improved greatly if you combine it with scotch.:drinker:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,179 Member
    Does the water have to be organic? Are there lower cal substitutes?
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    No way!! I didn't think it was THIS easy! Will have to give it a try!!
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    So, this is a recipe for ice?

Interesting.