Your dream outfit..when you reach your goal!

Options

Replies

• detroitcupcake
    detroitcupcake Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yay!!! congrats on the size 6 jeans :-)
  • _castiel
    _castiel Posts: 30
    Options
    I'd love to be able to rock skinny jeans, and actually look skinny in them, haha!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I just want to be able to wear a pair of jeans and a girls t shirt, my size, not my husbands xxl...with out feeling the need to cover up with a sweater.
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    Options
    Christmas ball :love:

311os4p.jpg
  • katinachaos
    katinachaos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/erin-dress-in-lucky-green.html

Saw a rockabilly lead singer wear this on St. Pat's, but honestly, anything from that site would be fine. She probably thought I was a stalker when I asked to see the label, lol.
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    nothing. literally.

Me too! That's when I'll know I've reached by goal is when I'm proud to wear my "birthday suit" haha! :)
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A bikini!! I've never worn one for as long as I can remember..
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    898844-wolverine14.jpg
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Tuxedo!!
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    A tight dress and let's not forget about the bikini.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Honestly.....my dream outfit is still yet to be determined...but ultimately I would like to fit into a size 5 jeans and a medium button up.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Anything tight-fitting really.
  • bwalker0823
    bwalker0823 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    a bikini :)
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get to my goal weight before going to San Diego Comic Con in 2014 and I'd like to cosplay as Rapunzel (Disney version) - I have my eye on this perfect dress and I'm hoping I can buy it for my costume. :)
  • bwalker0823
    bwalker0823 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    CatW-MichellePfeiffer.jpg

love this :)
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This....

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/red-vintage-wiggle-dress.html

or anything else on that website. Honestly, I have a jar that I put a dollar in every time I lose a pound, stay within my calorie goal or workout that day ($2+ per day possible). It is almost all likely to go toward a new wardrobe purchased on that site. I have been a jeans and tees kind of gal for too long... only because I can't fit into much else and I hate shopping plus sized (makes me sad).

I LOVE the idea of putting money in a jar when doing things right!! I think that's the one downfall for me of losing weight is needing money for new clothes! I have a pretty big wardrobe and lots of size 10 pants. Problem is that now I'm a size 6. I look ridiculous wearing size 10 pants right now. But I can't afford to go out and replace all my pants. Especially when I think I could end up a size 4 when I'm finally at my goal... oh well I guess these are good problems to have! haha
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    <---This one. And I'm in it. And I look bangin'.
  • RelativeChaos00
    RelativeChaos00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My dream outfit is the US Army dress uniform at my graduation from Basic. That uniform isn't just an outfit, it IS my goal. :)
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I would love to wear skinny jeans without making my thunder thighs and huge *kitten* look worse. Denim shorts and a slinky vest in the summer. Maybe a short dress but not too short (just above knee level). Corset type tops without having the fat part almost under your arm looking like it has its own clevage!!!

A goal i did hit was to be able to wear tight tops and t shirts on the shorter side without having to cover over with a cardi and to be able to wear backless tops without exposing back fat!