Don't see the results you want?

Options
Stop complaining and.........
Workout harder.
Eat healthier.
Stop saying you will start tomorrow; start today.
If you have a cold, you can still workout...it won't kill you.
If people aren't supporting you, who cares...it's about you not them...Support yourself.
If you can't stay motivated, than you aren't that motivated to change. If you wanted to you could.

Not trying to be rude, but i see this stuff everyday.
It's about you, not anyone else. If you want to see a change you have to make a change.
Yes i will accept you and help motivate you, but i can't keep you motivated.
It's up to you!

Replies

• taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Bump
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i'll write it in my journal, well said !! :D thanks
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Okay, true...to a point. What is reall the most important is making better choice consistenly.
  • mnavoy
    mnavoy Posts: 7
    Options
    When I read this yesterday I thought it was a bit harsh. I continued thinking about it today and I realized this was the motivation I needed. I feel like I have been doing a good job of eating healthy and exercising but I'm not seeing the results I want (fast enough). I really need to step up the exercise and get stricter on my sugar intake! Thanks for this.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    BOOM!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Okay, true...to a point. What is reall the most important is making better choice consistenly.
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    work it girl
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Some may think this is a bit harsh, but you know what? THE TRUTH HURTS! .. And from experience, I can say.. You CANNOT motivate anyone. You can only inspire them to motivate themselves.

So with that said.. PREACH! I agree with the OP.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Billy-D_Approves.gif
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I come into this thread looking for support after a hard day and this is what get?

shame on you! I'm honestly deeply butt hurt now. I just wanted some help.

:sad:
  • nikilis
    Options
    i didnt feel like working out and I ate like 4 cupcakes, noone is supporting me and I just need to vent about it ok!?!

you skinny gym types with your preaching. what about the rest of us. WERE NOT YOUR SLOPPY SECONDS!

• aditifoodie
    aditifoodie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I sooooooooooooooooooooo agree!!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Agreed well said
  • nikilis
    Options
    people always hating on the squishy masses. WE ARE PEOPLE TOO!!

• nikilis
    Options
    OMG you guys are so unsupportive, if you dont coddle me in the next 5 minutes I'm going to take my aunts wheelchair through the drive through at mcDonalds and pick up 2 big a55 bags of cookie dough on the way back and eat it all.

for real.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :smokin:
    OMG you guys are so unsupportive, if you dont coddle me in the next 5 minutes I'm going to take my aunts wheelchair through the drive through at mcDonalds and pick up 2 big a55 bags of cookie dough on the way back and eat it all.

for real.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options

for real.

If it fits your macros and you budget it into your calories you will be ok.
  • sungoddess337
    sungoddess337 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that! I have fallen into those traps lately but no more. I deserve this and I will have it. Again, Thanks
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Stop complaining and.........
    Workout harder.
    Eat healthier.
    Stop saying you will start tomorrow; start today.
    If you have a cold, you can still workout...it won't kill you.
    If people aren't supporting you, who cares...it's about you not them...Support yourself.
    If you can't stay motivated, than you aren't that motivated to change. If you wanted to you could.

Not trying to be rude, but i see this stuff everyday.
    It's about you, not anyone else. If you want to see a change you have to make a change.
    Yes i will accept you and help motivate you, but i can't keep you motivated.
    It's up to you!

Wait.......

so my working out every day, for at least 80mins cardio & then strength for another hour later on in the day & then the about 7-8 hours walking I do daily......... plus the eating better than I ever have in my life, an under caloried...daily.....plus working out even when I have food poisoning as well as never taking a 'cheat' day never taking a day off......yet still not going under 59kg (I need to get to 55kg before I'll consider stopping) ........

is not working hard enough for you OP?

I still don't see the results I want..... I'm ticking every single damn box..... cardio, strength & eating....... yet here I am...stalled for the last 5 months.

:noway: :grumble:
  • nikilis
    Options

for real.

If it fits your macros and you budget it into your calories you will be ok.

haha. high 5 girl.