If I Eat Pizza?

Options
how long until the fat shows up on my body?

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    wut
  • elainewitch
    elainewitch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Instantly. Look on your fingers. See the grease?
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    lol!

Immediately and stays on forever.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Depends if you follow it with a poptart .....you'll get a few fat free minutes with the poptart.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    The huge amounts of sodium gained from eating pizza regularly will reduce definition fairly quickly, if you're pushing under 10%. Obviously 1 slice of pizza won't have a noticeable impact.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    troll much..?
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone so afraid of pizza??

Go to the store, buy whole wheat pizza dough, sauce, low fat mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, and all of the vegetable toppings you can think of. Load that baby with everything it will hold. Eat it, and feel good.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options

Go to the store, buy whole wheat pizza dough, sauce, low fat mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, and all of the vegetable toppings you can think of. Load that baby with everything it will hold. Eat it, and feel good.

This
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Better yet: make yor own pizza dough as it won't have as much sodium. Or use a homemade tortilla.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you will gain 300 pounds and die. instantly. i can't believe you're even asking this question.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    2 seconds, but it will appear as a glittery shine on your chest.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

This

That just takes all the fun out of pizza.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    you will gain 300 pounds and die. instantly. i can't believe you're even asking this question.

i dont want to die so im going to stay away from pizza for now. thanks
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    come a little closer so i can inspect you, for science, you know?
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    come a little closer so i can inspect you, for science, you know?

ok sounds good
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow at five AM sharp. After that, a dead girl will appear at your bedside and call you a fattie.
  • baconjohan
    baconjohan Posts: 8
    Options
    Is pizza bad for you??IN my opinion NOO, not if it fits into your macros. I used to think that pizza is bad, but thats bro science. Pizza might not be optimal (becuse of the bad fats etc) but It is good with a cheat meal every once in a while, unless you wanna binch, and to stay motivated. And as long as your pizza fit in to your macros you are fine, of cours you can always stay to your six meals/ day of brown rice and chixken ( i used to do that i still do sometimes), what it boils down to is your personal preference as long as you reach your goals. As some people mention sodium, I would not worry about that if you are a healthy persón, unless you are obese. . ...
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile-in-Poland.gif
  • Itchula
    Itchula Posts: 40 Member
    Options

bahahahahaha
  • Itchula
    Itchula Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow at five AM sharp. After that, a dead girl will appear at your bedside and call you a fattie.

hahahaha This is the best thread that came from a ridiculous question ever. So glad I ignored instinct and clicked.