20 sizes down.

Options

Replies

• JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Everyone has already said it, but I had to join in as you deserve all the praise you get! You look fabulous and I love your new style! AWESOME!!!:flowerforyou:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Looks like when you were getting small, Barnacle was growing up at the same time! I also have a white american short hair named Tashi (a couple pics of her in my photos) she could definitely be a twin she looks so much like Barnacle, although Tashi is actually 8 years old. Love that you can pet their fur in about any direction and you don't have to brush them out and make them all attack your hand every day like my old long hair cat did - never again, no fun!

Tremendous cuteness and awe inspiring success. I lost almost 40 back in late 2010 and just stalled for the entire year of 2011 and then said screw this and stopped logging over this past winter - resulting in the, not unexpected, regaining of 35% of my loss! I didn't go CRAZY I just didn't log, so I thought maybe 25% - so 35% was a little scary... So here I am, back on MFP and logging all my stuff again... hoping someday to be as successful at actually REACHING MY GOALS are you are.

One of my mini-goals is to get in here to the success forum again and read it like I used to back when it was all working for me the first six months. It seems to have stalled about the time I decided I didn't need to read the forum anymore - maybe reading these success stories is part of the formula?

Thanks for posting! xoxo Deedee
  • cuttlebugg
    cuttlebugg Posts: 2
    Options
    Holy Macaroni!!!! That is awesome adn so inspiring!!! I'm starting out the same as you and hope to have the results you did!!!
  • Kacey11312
    Kacey11312 Posts: 55
    Options
    :noway: This. Is. Amazing.

200 pounds?!?! Did I read that right? You look like a different person! Congratulations!!!
  • marand94608
    marand94608 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OBLIGATORY NEW PHOTOS WITH BARNACLE:

3af8516a-110f-4480-a7e6-f89eb564eb9c_zpsba1a6cfd.jpg
    He puts up with a lot.

You are an awesome woman Jessamin! & your cat pics really made my day. Barnacle grew up cute and handsome! :heart: :heart:
    Thanks for the post. :smile:
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Are you also 20 years younger?! You look great!!! :flowerforyou:

ETA: Barnacle is adorable too!
  • darkangeljanie
    Options
    You look beautiful before and after, such a great success story.
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! WTG!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! 20 sizes. That is inspiring!!!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Not only do you look AMAZING but you also look 10 years younger! Congrats to you for all success!!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    WOW. That's all I could think of to say. YOU LOOK GREAT! Congrats!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    omg wow you look fab :-) well done!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a wonderful transformation!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WOW!! AMAZING! You look beautiful!! :flowerforyou:
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    how much is that in lbs? (pounds) dang!!!!!!!!

Lil' over 200 at this point.

WOW......dont even know what else to say, hard to speak when your jaw is lying on the floor.....AMAZING. Thanks for sharing and motivating the rest of us. I really needed this kick in the butt!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Yilla
    Yilla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and you look much younger now! :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I know you must feel SO Much better! Congrats to you, that is a huge accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!