Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Ha.. I thought it was funny. Went out to dinner and decided to order sweet tea.. one glass shouldn't hurt since I have over 600 calories left - and they brought me UNsweetened tea! I knew right then I was mean to stay away, especially since my boyfriend and I both ordered the same thing and they decided to make only mine unsweet.. lol!

Yep! I'd call that a sign for sure! :laugh:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Skinny Saturday was a success!

Prayers of thanks for all who have served and serve our country today. Thank you; Mom, Daddy, Uncle James, Uncle Roger, Uncle John, FIL Les, Uncle Syl, Michael, John, Paul, Robert, William, Patrick, Jeff, and Erika. Prayers for all whose family members are serve today. God bless you and thank you all!!!

Star.gif
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Great job Alice! Today was a success for me too. I'm happy. Now I just need a skinny Sunday to go with it!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I didn't do double duty, but I did stay under my goal and got in some calorie burning yardwork. :smile:
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I did good on the exercise.. 50 minute rollerblade.. didnt fully double my water intake.. but did drinks LOTS!!

We had people over for a bbq last night.. and I drank, so didnt stay under in the calories. Oh boy....
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Good on the exercise for me...45 minutes aerobic in the gym, AM. Then an hour of hiking with my son. Good golly, he is a mountain goat! We had a great time and I am grateful we found our way back to the starting point. I have to admit I was doubting we would ever return! :laugh: We hiked a trail in Garden of the Gods, CO, BEAUTIFUL!!! I was under my cals, and drank alot of water, but didn't measure it. Good job to everyone for a fantastic Skinny Sat. Some of you have famiy home for the weekend which poses extra challenges. My challenge this weekend is eating every meal out on vacation. I know my salt intake is up so I am trying to drink alot of water. :drinker:

Lexi: I am with you on the Shred! Whew! I do it once in a while but it kicks my butt big time! Alice and Hooah: thanks to your family for their dedicated service to our country. Hooah, you know first hand what it is like to have a loved one in harm's way. I know your heart goes out to Lexi. Great job to all and hope to see you on the SKINNY WED CHALLENGE!!!:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Dear holy lord someone shoot me now...just got my 30 Day Shred DVD in the mail and decided I'd try it out for my Skinny Saturday Challenge...WHAT THE HECK! I want to die now...I will be going for a short walk later to the park with my mini just to work out my muscles and get double that exercise in.
    Wait til you do level 2.... :noway:
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    I think SSC was a success.. final count 120.9 oz of water, 5 hours in the yard. The biggest improvement ~I counted my calories~ and was under :smile:

Wed here we come... right Fab?
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Dear holy lord someone shoot me now...just got my 30 Day Shred DVD in the mail and decided I'd try it out for my Skinny Saturday Challenge...WHAT THE HECK! I want to die now...I will be going for a short walk later to the park with my mini just to work out my muscles and get double that exercise in.
    Wait til you do level 2.... :noway:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I am not sure how this happened but last week's Skinny Sat Challenge popped up when I was trying to edit/copy, edit/paste. Oh well, let's do it! Are you in this week??? I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in!!!!!

Come on....commit!:flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm in again! However the weather forecast is nothing but rain & flash flooding tomorrow, so all my outdoor activities I had planned will have to change, :angry: Bring on the DVD workouts & the treadmill! :drinker:

Kelly
  • skywalker
    Options
    Absolutely! Rain forecasted for PA. too, kintegra, but later in the day. I'll try to get in the lawn mowing early (400calories according to my HRM :happy: ) and then set my bike up on the trainer before dinner. See you all tomorrow :drinker:
  • callie365
    Options
    Wooo- Hoooo Girls I am in!!

I have 2 hours... maybe more? .... in the yard, planting tomatoes, watering, weeding, walking back forth :huh: and cleaning!

Kelly & skywalker No rain here.. just 90+ temps... but were getting out SUPER early!

HEY FAB :flowerforyou:

Happy Saturday ALL what ever you do! :smile:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    I have to work, but it will be hectic and involve a lot of lifting. Not my usual job.

I am soooooooooooooooooooo in anyway. Will get my official workouts in early and late.

Looking forward to a great workout day, in great company!:flowerforyou:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    As usual, I'm in! :flowerforyou:

Gonna clean this house top to bottom tomorrow, do the 30DS, and then go swimming with my little one!

Also going to work VERY hard on doubling the water intake, as well as watching what I eat. Definitely loving my new fresh diet, but I'm running out of fruit too fast and still need to clean my fridge of the naughty foods I forgot I had (hellooooo, Tastefully Simple Rhubarb Strawberry spread!) :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone! We can dooo eeeet :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Kelly & skywalker No rain here.. just 90+ temps... but were getting out SUPER early!
    What state (or country:laugh: ) are you in, Callie?
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :happy: Here we are Skinny Saturday! Busy day here running around. Will get a workout in before I go and when I return. Vowing to drink a gallon of water! I have been so much better the last few days with water just by planning and measuring. The vacation pounds are melting off! Yay! Bring it Skinny Sat! :laugh:

Be sure to check in and let us know how you are doing and encourage someone else! :heart:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Let's kick it girls! It's a beaut of a day here, but hot and humid, great for the calorie burn!
  • divachris2
    divachris2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Weekends are hard for me, so I need this challenge!I wish I would have saw this last saturday!Good luck to everyone who is doing this today!I AM READY!:smile:

1029973.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • callie365
    Options
    What state (or country:laugh: ) are you in, Callie?

Sunny AZ :smile: How about you?

Lets kick it girls :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: