MudPuppy

Options
So obviously I plan to lose "some" weight. If you consider some 30 pounds that is. I want to lose the 30 pounds because, I miss the old me! I used to be a size 6 now, I'm a size 14... talk about weight gain. I mean, yes I had a kid but that's not an excuse. That was two years ago. Before I had my kid I could eat and drink what ever came close to my mouth. As long as I ran 4 miles a day 2 times a day and went to the gym 5 days a week I was just fine. Now, I'm sure that's changed to some degree. I have lost a whole pants size just working at McDonalds. Not eating their food helps as well I'm sure.

So drifting from the weight loss and talking about how fat I am and how small I will be I'm going to tell you other things about me. I own two rats. Yes the furry little things with the long naked tails, the small eyes, and long bodies that thend to creep people out. Their names are Muffin and Cream Puff. Yes, Muffin and Cream Puff. I also have a dog who's a lab/pit mix named Bruno and a trutle named Flipper. I am an animal lover!

My husband is in the Army and he's planning to retire from it. I'm not happy about that at all. I hate being an Army wife because of the rep. it carries... And a lot of Army wives annoy the living hell out of me. My husband is my best friend! We do almost everything together when we're not working and he doesn't have military B.S to deal with.