Stuff I Used to Do at PT

Chinese Situps: Choose a hill. Have someone sit on your feet. Lay down flat with your head facing down hill. Try to stand up without using your arms.

60's and 30's: Sprint for 60 seconds jog for 30 seconds and do that for a while.

Mountain Climbers: Get down in a push up stance. Streight back. "jog" in place staying in the push up stance. *those that can explain it better please do so*

Baby Push ups *warm up*: Lay on your belly and lift your upper part of your body up while the rest of you stays flat on the grownd.

Knee Push Ups: Get on your hands and knees. Stretch out into a push up stance while on your knees.

Dimond Push ups: Make a triangle with your hand. Normal push up stance. Make sure your nose goes into the triangle when you go down.

"Hangs": Keep your chin above a pull up bar for at least 30 seconds. Don't use your feet to touch the wall. Don't let your chin touch the bar.

I also climb trees as fast as I can. I also go to a local river and stay in the shallow end, lay on my belly and only use my arms to climb up stream. I run with weight vests on from time to time. If you want to do something that doesn't include a lot of work put weight bands on your ancles when you walk somewhere... Obstical corses are great to if you have one near you.

Replies