Horror movie lovers?

Options
2»

Replies

• DeafLeapard
    DeafLeapard Posts: 76
    Options
    Texan Chainsaw Massacre (the original, I haven't seen the revamped one).

I highly recommend revamped one - took me a cpl of years to go for it as I couldn't see why it needed a remake when its so awesome anyway, but it was really good

Texas Chainsaw Massacre remakes were pretty good..

Texas Chainsaw 3D was eh. *SPOILER ALERT*. I enjoyed the murders, but for God's sake why did they make Leatherface out to be the "good guy"?
  • PeauxPeaux
    PeauxPeaux Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am more into sci fi and fantasy, but I like some horror -- esp if it is Joss Whedon or Sam Raimi so there are elements of comedy. My fave horror in recent years:

DRAG ME TO HELL
    CABIN IN THE WOODS
    MAMA
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I"m a fanatic when it comes to horror movies. Halloween (1978) and Dawn of the Dead (1978) are probably my favorite horror films of all time, nearly perfect in my opinion. I like way too many to name, but my collection ranges from the original Universal monster films and Val Lewton to Hammer and Roger Corman's Poe series, love Vincent price. I love the 70's and 80's even a few of the 90's films. As for new horror? If it weren't for Rob Zombie, Ti West and the wonderful world of foreign horror (Martyrs, Inside, Phone, Dumplings, The Loved Ones etc), I'd be bored to tears. They just don't make them like they used to.
  • DeafLeapard
    DeafLeapard Posts: 76
    Options
    I"m a fanatic when it comes to horror movies. Halloween (1978) and Dawn of the Dead (1978) are probably my favorite horror films of all time, nearly perfect in my opinion. I like way too many to name, but my collection ranges from the original Universal monster films and Val Lewton to Hammer and Roger Corman's Poe series, love Vincent price. I love the 70's and 80's even a few of the 90's films. As for new horror? If it weren't for Rob Zombie, Ti West and the wonderful world of foreign horror (Martyrs, Inside, Phone, Dumplings, The Loved Ones etc), I'd be bored to tears. They just don't make them like they used to.

Ahhh, yes. The Loved Ones.. Definitely a good movie.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Love them!

I like the "Poltergeist" movies, The Exorcist... and so on... it's hard to say which would be my all time favorite, I like to many of them.
    :ohwell:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Eyes of Fire, old Dracula, Wolfman and Frankenstein movies. I find the latter fun but not so much horror. Eyes of Fire is just plain creepy.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    The Ring scared the crap outta me! I still have problems watching it!
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    For sure the evil dead series! They're amazing!