Going over Macros and Micros

Options
20 years old 220 lb 6"4' Moderate Exercise

I'm a super healthy eater! Lots of wholegrain, meats, fish, fruits and vegies NOTHING SUGARY OR PROCESSED!!!

Except I noticed through my nutrient details over the day I'm seeimng lots of red...

What I wanna know is... is this for everyone???

for example...

Total Goal Left

Total fat 106 87 -19
Cholesterol 342 390 -42
Dietary Fibre 51 30 -21
Sugars 63 53 -10
Protein 143 99 -44
Vitamin A 187% 100% -87%
Vitamin C 129% 100% -29%

How is this??? Am I worrying too much?? How much should I have????

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    As long as your TDEE is greater than the calories you consume you won't gain weight... regardless of how 'healthy' a food is.
  • JordanK7593
    JordanK7593 Posts: 47
    Options
    As long as your TDEE is greater than the calories you consume you won't gain weight... regardless of how 'healthy' a food is.

How do you mean?? My TDEE is 3511. So does that mean, it doesnt matter how much I go over my macros and micros.. I'll still lose weight???

FO' REALL!?!?!?!
  • talraviv69
    talraviv69 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The "Sugars" targets seems impossible to meet.
    I almost never eat food with added sugar and still I gain too much sugar from several fruits and lean diary products a day.

As to exceeding the target values of dietary fiber, proteins and even fat don't bother as long as you meet the calories goal.
  • JordanK7593
    JordanK7593 Posts: 47
    Options
    I almost never eat food with added sugar and still I gain too much sugar from several fruits and lean diary products a day.

As to exceeding the target values of dietary fiber, proteins and even fat don't bother as long as you meet the calories goal.

Okay Fantastic! So as long as I eat way below my TDEE (usually about a 1000 deficit) I shouldnt worry about the macros and micros?? (Not going insanely over that is)

And I'll still lose weight????
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Okay Fantastic! So as long as I eat way below my TDEE (usually about a 1000 deficit) I shouldnt worry about the macros and micros?? (Not going insanely over that is)

And I'll still lose weight????

Losing weight is as simple as this: It's calories in vs calories out. That's it.