Recommendations for a means of toting weights around?

Options
I go to boot camp three days a week and I need to carry dumbbells with me for a number of the exercises. I prefer to take two sets to give myself an option to go lower if I'm feeling too fatigued (I have pitiful shoulders). Recently my apartment complex started requiring us to park in a garage, whereas before I was able to park right outside of my building. That means I have to carry my bag to another building, through a garage, and up a flight of stairs each morning I have class. At first I thought I would just consider this an extension of my workout, but I realized today that my shoulder was pretty damn sad after doing it. I'm not sure if I can make that walk 6 times a week without eventually pulling something in a weird way.

Do any of you have recommendations for a bag that makes it easier to transport weights? Maybe something that distributes the weight across both shoulders (is that ok for the rotator cuffs?) or even something that rolls on the ground. I'm hoping there is a good option out there so I don't need to restrict myself to carrying one set of weights.

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been seeing very small rolling suitcases. I would use that.