NSV - I've got Guns!

Options
I've devoted a lot of time to strength training thus far in my "journey" - I'm only 10lbs down, but my body has changed so much already!

The last few days I've really noticed the muscle definition in my arms starting to show, particularly when I flex...I've got guns! I'd say I've got bigger biceps then my lazy gamer boyfriend!

Feeling strong is awesome.

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!! Way to go! Mine are more defined than my hubby's now too, I love it! I think defined arms and shoulders are SO sexy!
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I can't wait to be like that!! although, there's no way my arms will ever look better than my hubs.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I've devoted a lot of time to strength training thus far in my "journey" - I'm only 10lbs down, but my body has changed so much already!

The last few days I've really noticed the muscle definition in my arms starting to show, particularly when I flex...I've got guns! I'd say I've got bigger biceps then my lazy gamer boyfriend!

Awesome! What routien are you doing? I am strength training as well with HIIT 3-4x a week. I am on week 3 of the routine and I am waiting to get that wow factor where it just hits ya in the mirror. HOw long into did you start noticing?
  • sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I use JEFIT, how did you start off? By the way, you are doing good.
  • sadrac4683
    Options
    I use JEFIT, how did you start off? By the way, you are doing good.
  • sadrac4683
    Options
    What is HIIT?

Awesome! What routien are you doing? I am strength training as well with HIIT 3-4x a week. I am on week 3 of the routine and I am waiting to get that wow factor where it just hits ya in the mirror. HOw long into did you start noticing?
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    What is HIIT?

It is High Intensity Interval Training. Like if you run then do 30 sec. of high speed then recover for a minute.
  • jflori
    jflori Posts: 25
    Options
    That IS awesome!! My arms have gotten pretty weak lately — Thanks for inspiring me to get back to working on them :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!