Super Dieters Tea

Options
Ok, so I want to know who is using it and if they are having any success with it.

A few years ago I had used it and was having great success with it but I was over eating....alot....so although the tea was doing what is should I only lost a few pounds over the course of a month and then I quit. Since then I have changed my eating habbits have had number 2 issues (if you know what I mean) and I am sure that its because of the change in my diet. I have started drinking the tea again (as of today starting with half a cup today) and I am looking for others who are using it as well.

Replies

• KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have never used Dieters Tea, but that is because I cannot stand hot beverages. I am probably the only person in the world who doesn't drink Starbucks (wink, wink)...haha.

I have found GREAT success with Aloe Vera Juice!!! Not only is it amazing for weight loss, it is so beneficial for your entire body. A disclaimer before I begin talking about it though: It is a supplement and you have to be careful with it, as with any other supplement. Check to make sure there are no interactions with other medications you take, supplements, etc. You cannot take it if you have gastrointestinal disorders such as colitis, crohn's, you are breastfeeding, pregnant, etc, because it can have a mild laxative affect on the body.

I buy mine at Trader Joe's, however you can buy it at any natural foods store. It's better to start slow and drink maybe 2 oz per day and the work up to maybe 8-12 oz a day. Google the health benefits. Within about a week it will curb sugar/carb cravings and it really helps the weight melt off. It is a great detoxifier, immune booster, great for skin, stabalizing blood sugar, etc. It is vile tasting, therefore it is better to plug and chug with a chaser (still plugged). Don't buy the sweetened kind because that has sugar in it...

Be sure to Google the benefits...including the pro's/con's, etc. Always do research before taking something! :)

I know you were asking about tea, but this is something I found that works! Hope it helps!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I want to know who is using it and if they are having any success with it.

A few years ago I had used it and was having great success with it but I was over eating....alot....so although the tea was doing what is should I only lost a few pounds over the course of a month and then I quit. Since then I have changed my eating habbits have had number 2 issues (if you know what I mean) and I am sure that its because of the change in my diet. I have started drinking the tea again (as of today starting with half a cup today) and I am looking for others who are using it as well.
    dieting with tea?? I've never heard of that. Wonder why a person wouldn't simply eat healthy, excercise, drink water and enjoy a cuppa tea when you like and lose weight the healthy way?

Makes more sense, least to me.
    Always puzzles me why some look to quick weightloss teas, powders and potions (that NEVER really work long term) and lose the same amounts as the rest of us except they come back to MFP looking to take that same weight off over and over again since it doesn't stay off. :: shrugs::: I dunno guess it's because we're human and we're all practicing figuring it all out in life. Glad I got at least this part sorted out!:smokin:

:yawn: just say no to weight loss 'potions' :tongue: :wink:
  • shadows1177
    shadows1177 Posts: 33
    Options

dieting with tea?? I've never heard of that. Wonder why a person wouldn't simply eat healthy, excercise, drink water and enjoy a cuppa tea when you like and lose weight the healthy way?

Makes more sense, least to me.
    Always puzzles me why some look to quick weightloss teas, powders and potions (that NEVER really work long term) and lose the same amounts as the rest of us except they come back to MFP looking to take that same weight off over and over again since it doesn't stay off. :: shrugs::: I dunno guess it's because we're human and we're all practicing figuring it all out in life. Glad I got at least this part sorted out!:smokin:

:yawn: just say no to weight loss 'potions' :tongue: :wink:

No....you must not know what the tea really does or what I meant by a number 2 issue..... Its not a "potion" it has a real effect that I have experianced in the past and I am looking for other people and suggestions in case it doesnt do what I need it too.
  • shadows1177
    Options
    I have never used Dieters Tea, but that is because I cannot stand hot beverages. I am probably the only person in the world who doesn't drink Starbucks (wink, wink)...haha.

I have found GREAT success with Aloe Vera Juice!!! Not only is it amazing for weight loss, it is so beneficial for your entire body. A disclaimer before I begin talking about it though: It is a supplement and you have to be careful with it, as with any other supplement. Check to make sure there are no interactions with other medications you take, supplements, etc. You cannot take it if you have gastrointestinal disorders such as colitis, crohn's, you are breastfeeding, pregnant, etc, because it can have a mild laxative affect on the body.

I buy mine at Trader Joe's, however you can buy it at any natural foods store. It's better to start slow and drink maybe 2 oz per day and the work up to maybe 8-12 oz a day. Google the health benefits. Within about a week it will curb sugar/carb cravings and it really helps the weight melt off. It is a great detoxifier, immune booster, great for skin, stabalizing blood sugar, etc. It is vile tasting, therefore it is better to plug and chug with a chaser (still plugged). Don't buy the sweetened kind because that has sugar in it...

Be sure to Google the benefits...including the pro's/con's, etc. Always do research before taking something! :)

I know you were asking about tea, but this is something I found that works! Hope it helps!

Aloe Vera Juice....hmmmm that sounds much more pleasent than this tea (I drink it cold by the way) and that seems to have some other benifits too! Well I have a box of the tea so I will use it first and then I will check that out! Thanks!!!!
  • KDuckGirl
    KDuckGirl Posts: 32
    Options
    It's true! Before joining this site I lost 25 lbs. by using a product (active ingredient is aloe vera) called "multitrim". It's a little unheard of in the US but it's huge over in Europe and Mexico. I would mix a cap full into a 32 ounce water bottle with crystal light and drink late morning...that mixed with a very healthy diet and workout routine had me on the RIGHT track :) And my local distributor/coach went from a size 12 to a 4 using the product in less than 6 months.
  • shadows1177
    Options
  • shadows1177
    Options
    It's true! Before joining this site I lost 25 lbs. by using a product (active ingredient is aloe vera) called "multitrim". It's a little unheard of in the US but it's huge over in Europe and Mexico. I would mix a cap full into a 32 ounce water bottle with crystal light and drink late morning...that mixed with a very healthy diet and workout routine had me on the RIGHT track :) And my local distributor/coach went from a size 12 to a 4 using the product in less than 6 months.

I am going to have to find it or something like it. Although whats funny is that I am shooting to be a size 12! LOL I look and feel really good at that size and I cant wait to be it again!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :drinker: changed my mind :flowerforyou: