Over 130 pounds lost...about 60-65 to go!

Options
1235»

Replies

• jrussoalesi
    jrussoalesi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Saying Congratulations just does not seem sufficient for what you have accomplished, so I am just gonna say WOW. What a fantastic job you hve done taking your life back. Way to go, keep it up. We are all in this together and you are leading us in the right direction!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Just Wow!!! You look amazing. I just know you are so very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work. Again, you look great
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are amazing! That is some serious dedication and I'm sure that you will achieve your dreams!
  • renee_lynn
    renee_lynn Posts: 2
    Options
    You look beautiful! :) you look like a completely different person!♥ Congrats and you'll be prepared for Boot Camp for sure! :D:D keep it up hun you are an inspiration!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Great work, and you are beautiful!! :smile:
  • benurahul
    benurahul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your post has inspired me tremendously!!! The world seems so good right now! Thanks!
    With this achievement tucked under your arm, you are going to be one hell of an officer.
    Hats off to you!
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    Options
    Amazing job, congrats!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Your efforts have been rewarded - you look fabulous!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The pride and sparkle in your eye say it all. You have already accomplished what millions of people wish they had the willpower to do. By sharing your story you are literally changing lives, be proud of that! The military would be lucky to have you.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    What was your routine and diet like at first and how did it progress as you lost weight?

I started out JUST counting calories and watching portion sizes, aiming for the low MFP recommendations. I didn't even try exercising until I'd say May or June of 2012. In the beginning it was still a lot of processed foods. Around August 2012 I decided to start cooking from scratch more. I found everything so much more enjoyable when I was making great tasting foods that were also healthy. I just try and make sure my dishes are colorful (using produce). I haven't cut anything out of my diet and I don't believe in cheat days. If I want something, I have it, but it has to be worth it for me. So sometimes I'll eat 1 heavy meal a week, sometimes I won't. It all depends on what I'm craving.

I have since increased my calories as I'm working out twice a day most days (cardio and strength split between AM and PM). I actually just recently increased them again, I am now aiming for around 1700-1800 a day.

:D

You look amazing, and it is so refreshing to see you did this the RIGHT way! You are sure to keep it off! And thank you for your dedication to getting into the military - you are an inspiration in more ways than one! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!