Up and Down

Options
Grrr!!! So I've been going back and forth a pound for the last 4-5 days now. Its driving me nuts! One day I'll weigh in at one number, then gain a lb the next day, lose it the following, annnnnd then gain it back once more. It is mental torture! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong other than maybe its my sodium intake. I started doing 30 min of walking every day and the 300/30 ab challenge (as of last Sunday). I know that muscle mass can make it look like the scale is going up, but can't imagine that's happening already?

Replies

• marygee1951
    marygee1951 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Your weight can vary a pound or two every day. That's why I don't weigh myself daily. For me, I get on the scale once a month when I see the nutritionist - for you maybe once a week would be better.

You're doing great. Now that you're exercising, are you eating back the calories? If you're not, that could be the problem.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am up and down 2 - 3 lb weekly too - looking on a monthly basis I can see that my weight is on a downward trend - dont weigh yourself too often and it wont drive you nuts! I weigh myself but am also looking for other visible signs of weight loss...
  • RubixProbz
    RubixProbz Posts: 10
    Options
    Take a multi and lift heavy.