Marcillene
Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
ANyone tell me anything about it?

Replies

• Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Yeah...

IT WORKS...DOESNT WORK!

Sure I lost an inch around my waste, I really did. But I just gained that inch back the following week. And no, it's not because I over eat.

I have a strict diet and I work out daily.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Yeah...

IT WORKS...DOESNT WORK!

Sure I lost an inch around my waste, I really did. But I just gained that inch back the following week. And no, it's not because I over eat.

Well darn.. .. did you feel like it worked right after.. but after the next few days you gained it back?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Yeah...

IT WORKS...DOESNT WORK!

Well darn.. .. did you feel like it worked right after.. but after the next few days you gained it back?

I don't think "gained" is the right term. It seems like it displaces mass temporarily, and then everything shifts back into its original spot. I doubt that any weight was lost.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    *I have never tried them but I deleted a friend on Facebook for constantly shoving this crap down our throats*

with that said, I think this stuff sucks the water weight out of you and therefore you lose inches TEMPORARILY. If you have a wedding to go to or a special event, sure, use one to feel less bloat but if you want to do it to lose weight and/or inches permanently, you will be disappointed.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    It claims to pull 'toxins' out of your body. Of course, like many snake oil products, it never specifies which 'toxins' it's magically removing from your system. If you hate having money, buy this product.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Ugh. I have 2 FB friends who are selling this stuff. One I already deleted for her constant posting about it. My sister went to one, a bunch of women got 'wrapped' then had to chug bottle after bottle of water. She lost several inches, gained it all back within a few days. You're basically dropping water weight very quickly. Waste of money.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    try a girdle does the same thing and much cheaper!
  • Kpablo
    Ugh. I have 2 FB friends who are selling this stuff. One I already deleted for her constant posting about it. My sister went to one, a bunch of women got 'wrapped' then had to chug bottle after bottle of water. She lost several inches, gained it all back within a few days. You're basically dropping water weight very quickly. Waste of money.

I have a FB friend that sells it too. But from the looks of it she hasn't lost weight. And she has been selling it for a year now.

Ummm...doesn't add up. lol
  • Kpablo
    Yeah...

IT WORKS...DOESNT WORK!

I don't think "gained" is the right term. It seems like it displaces mass temporarily, and then everything shifts back into its original spot. I doubt that any weight was lost.

Correct, I didn't gain an inch from my original measurements before the wrap. It just returned to what it was.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Yeah...

IT WORKS...DOESNT WORK!

that is exactly what it seems like it would do - shift weight, to make it "appear" like weight was lost... :-/
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    I actually gained about 2" after I used a wrap at a bridal show...she said "Oh you're one of the rare folks who gets bloated from it! It'll go down and you'll see great results!"

2 days later I was back to the exact same measurements from before. So, there's that.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-8333-1366239956-28.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    MeanGirlsLaugh.gif