NSV... with a picture!!!!

Options
ntanasiciuk
ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
OKAY SO THIS IS MY FIRST TOPIC POSTED! And it is a non-scale victory.
I CAN DO REGULAR PUSHUPS! WOOOOO
Only like.. 5 in a row, but still! I am very excited about that. I was showing my boyfriend and brother last night, hit the floor and started doing them hahaha! I started at 220 pounds and am now 170. My picture shows my muscles starting to form! Before the weight loss, when I flexed there was NOTHING. You could not even tell that I was flexing. It was just a measly fatty arm. BUT NOW I got some indentation going on. :drinker:
I hope the picture works.... I have never posted a pic before.

picture043_zpsd3611c65.jpg

Replies

• NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Your new nickname "guns"
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    AWESOME !!

!!!!!! GO GUNS GO !!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • AnjiNicole
    AnjiNicole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait until I can graduate from wall push ups to the real deal! Your arms look awesome and those muscles are burning fat for ya! I bet you feel good, keep it up!!!
  • whycantregister
    whycantregister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Beautifully amazinggg! Good job! Keep it up, girl :D
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    SWEET! Keep it up! Not only will you be lean, you will be able to kick some serious *kitten*!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    BOOM!!!!! Get it girl!!!
  • Misha6
    Misha6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I do push up from a bar, it's two feet off the ground, lol. I'm hoping to lower it soon. I can't wait til I get to the point of just being able to do them. Guys make it look so easy.
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! The lighting makes me look more buff... BUT I hope that one day I can earn the nick name guns. POW POW! My ultimate NSV is to do a pull up!
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well done thats a good set of guns !!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Killer!! That is a SEXY arm :smile:. So inspiring for me -- I'm *just* starting to see a difference in my arms (though they are still carrying a lot of fat), and it's super exciting!

You should flex everywhere you go now :tongue:
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Keep up the great work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!