Ladies around 5'7 - 5'9 what is your weight/ measurements?

Options
123457»

Replies

• marleenprasad
    marleenprasad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'9

HW:264
    CW:168
    GW:150

bust: 42
    Waist: 32.5
    Hips: 39

I have a weird body shape. I have very broad shoulders and big breasts, so technically I'm a top hourglass, but sometimes I think I'm just an inverted triangle.
  • LunaRaven22
    LunaRaven22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    xelmax wrote: »
    So, there are a lot of these threads about, but I can't find that much for those around the 5'8 mark.

I am curious as I feel very bottom heavy (pear all the way!) and lots of the hip measurements I see seem a lot smaller that mine :-(

I'm 5'8.5, current weight 184.

Hips/ bum: 43"
    Waist 30"
    Thighs 23.5"
    Bust 38"

I'm wondering what these will look like at my goal of around 150!

Thanks!

Ultimate depressing moment. I created a new account a few years back and have only just started using it again. I was looking for posts on measurements and then I found this - which was one I had created from my old account back in 2013!!

7 years later thanks to mental illness/life I am now a LOT bigger and never did reach that goal.

Around 5'8.5 (although I once measured at 5'9 who who knows)

Weight: 230lbs
    Hips: 47.5"
    Waist: 35"
    Bust: 43.5"
    Thigh: 27.5"
  • MissMC879
    MissMC879 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to find this! Thank you, everything I find online is for women under 5'6". I joined, just to give appreciation for the post and to contribute, to hopefully motivate me to get healthier! I lost my job a year ago, and that has emotionally and physically affected me. I used to be highly active at work, walking and taking stairs for 10+ miles a day. Now, especially the last 6 months with the pandemic, I have been extremely sedentary. Unfortunately, I have packed on 35 pounds previously lost. No change in diet, just lack of activity! Anyways, sorry this is long...just feel very compelled to share!

Height: 5'9"
    Current Weight: 220lbs

Bust: 40"
    Waist: 36"
    Hips: 49"

I have always been very bottom heavy, but I do have curves many find attractive having a big butt/hips. I lack self esteem, but thankfully with my height, my weight sits on me is well portioned. Since my 35 pound weight gain I have gone up about 2 dress sizes. The lowest I have ever weighed is 165 pounds and a dress size 8/9. It's very hard, I always have compared myself to my friends, who are much shorter. I would be happy just getting back to where I was, weighing 185 pounds. Fitting comfortably in a size 10/12 and M/L! Hope that is helpful to someone!
  • vivmiller08
    vivmiller08 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @LunaRaven22 Draw a line under the thoughts on your previous post and start anew. I'm with you on how mental state of mind (not forgetting hormones) can weigh you down on all ways. We're here for you x.

So glad to find this group for the best heighted gals 😁

5'8"
    SW: 210, GW: 150, CW: 189
    B: 40, W: 44, H: 47

I'm a total pear shape. Ended up with no boobs when I was 140lbs during a breakup years ago. Now don't care if they go, just want my knees to stop hurting!
  • tucsonsunrise
    tucsonsunrise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5’9
    CW 199.2
    GW 150
    Covid 19 - up 19 pounds since this pandemic started. When my gym closed my workout routine disappeared. I’m a swimmer and I miss my pool time! Stress baking didn’t help. I’ve gone through 25 pounds of flour in 4 months. I have never posted my numbers publicly before. Full disclosure. Time to get my life back!
    Bust 41
    Underbust 34
    Waist 35
    Hips 46.5
    Thigh: 26
    Calves: 16
    Ankle R 9.75 L 10
    Bicep 14
    Wrist 7
  • blondiedoll2001
    blondiedoll2001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to this...
    38.5 years
    5'9.25" lol
    156 lbs
    Oh, I want to be 145 or maybe 130, my hubby doesn't want me to lose curves or get to bones again, i was a 0 when we got together with like a or b cup :-(

39 -39.5" bust (difference is PMS, 30 I to 32 g bra, depends on bra company lol)
    30" waist
    38" high hip
    40.5" low hip (bum included, it's a ghetto butty lol, but have love handles on lower stomach :-( )
    23.5" thigh (next to hip, idk where to take it)

As for shape, no idea, I have a pouch around my abs, below belly button :-(
  • blondiedoll2001
    Options
    5’9
    CW 199.2
    GW 150
    Covid 19 - up 19 pounds since this pandemic started. When my gym closed my workout routine disappeared. I’m a swimmer and I miss my pool time! Stress baking didn’t help. I’ve gone through 25 pounds of flour in 4 months. I have never posted my numbers publicly before. Full disclosure. Time to get my life back!
    Bust 41
    Underbust 34
    Waist 35
    Hips 46.5
    Thigh: 26
    Calves: 16
    Ankle R 9.75 L 10
    Bicep 14
    Wrist 7

You have a large frame, or bone frame I think, which means healthy for you is the high end for height...
  • blondiedoll2001
    Options
    Oh shoulders are 40" any tips on shape?