Well, I'm new.

Options
After finishing my first year of college, I'm proud to say that I did not gain the freshman 15, however I did gain 10 . . . That added to my already being overweight was not a great boost to my self esteem.

I'm looking to talk to some great people in similar situations, so that I can really stay motivated. My proudest achievement with weight loss was a few years ago when I lost a little over 10 pounds doing nothing. I think I really just decided to eat better, and it helped extremely.

I am doing a program similar to Body by Vi (Fast Fuel), if you have any tips or want to discuss it in general.

And I love to just talk, too.

Replies

• ColumnHugger
    ColumnHugger Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Demi and I just joined too.I'm also a college student (granted I'm an older college student i'll be 24 in August.) But I live on campus with a friend so I know all about the struggle to find healthy food choices on a college campus. Feel free to add me on here and we can be fitness buddies if you'd like.
  • Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Brand new here myself and while ive never really had to battle with weight after recently turning 33 ive decided to make healthier choices with my diet to better myself moving forward. We all have goals big and small and its a lifestyle change to meet those goals. Hope to continue on a positive path myself and help anyone I can along the way!