dorietwo

Options
kathyvdh
kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
Hey dorietwo,

We haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing? Please keep us posted. You were one of my motivators when I started & I miss hearing from you. We all need to stick together.

To everyone, Have a great day!!!

Replies

• kathyvdh
    Options
    Hi Dorie,
    Glad you're still around. Good for you, 8 pounds is great! I have been riding my stationary bike a lot. I also use the treadmill. I do at least 45 minutes total, but think I need to step it up a bit. I try the elliptical too, but can't do more than 5 minutes either. I know it takes time. Today, I have been snacking more than I would like (had something stressful come up and am having trouble dealing with it), but you have motivated me to get down in the exercise room again. Keep us informed.

Have a great day!
  • kathyvdh
    Options
    Hi pagett,

It is hard to describe what an elliptical is. It is a cross trainer, similar to a stepper I think, that works your entire body. If you do a search on google, you can find a lot of them. My daughter bought one after she had used it at college. She got her's for less than $200 at Shopko. She put it in our exercise room. My husband started using it when he had foot problems and his doctor said that the treadmill was too hard on his feet. I think they range anywhere from $150 up to over $1000. It definitely is a good workout. I still can't do more than 10 minutes without a break.
This discussion has been closed.