Hi

chimera448
chimera448 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I've just started using myfitnesspal yesterday as an easy way to record my daily diet. I started my diet on Wednesday. I'm following the Rosemary Conley Inch Loss plan (UK) this is a low fat, low GI diet. I've used it successfully before but then my life went wrong and I fell off the diet wagon. This time I hope to get the weight off and keep it off.

Replies

• Hi, I've just started too - have come back from holiday 5 pounds heavier than when I went, I am gutted. Haven't got a diet plan yet but used to follow a weight watchers points plan, not sure if this site will cater for points but just having a record of what I eat and what exercise I do will be a good start back on the road again.
  • monmcb
    monmcb Posts: 35 Member
    Hi and Welcome aboard! Even though i don't know you, i'm proud of you for taking these first steps. Its hard to do, and even harder when you are going through hard times. Ive been on this site for 2 weeks now, and its the best thing. I'm always looking for new friends that can hold me accountable and be supportive, and me the same. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.