B12 Anemia

Options
So, first I lost a bunch of weigh, then I super-stalled.... Then I had a bunch of symptoms including depression and neuropathy that eventually lead to the discovery that I have B12 anemia going on.

Now I have B12 shots weekly, and they seem to be giving me a bit more energy, though I've been working out all this time anyway.

My question is, to my fellow anemics, did you find that it was any easier to lose weight once your B12 levels were back to normal and you weren't anemic anymore? Right now, I'm not dieting, since I have a whole bunch of vitamin and mineral deficiencies that my doctor and I are trying to sort out. I continue to work out 2-3 days a week with weight lifting, and I walk about 5 miles a day.

Can anyone tell me if they found weight loss more possible after they got their vitamins and blood back to normal again?

Replies

• jfsears
    jfsears Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Once I was stable again yes, the weight did come off...but not to discourage you, it's an individual process it took 6 months for me to start losing but at the year mark it started really dropping.