Restarting again.......again with 90lbs to loose :-(

Options
2»

Replies

• SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have already lost 90lb so feel free to add me for support and motivation. That offer extends to all looking for more friends xxxx
  • kimmyschmidt
    Options
    Restarting too! :smile:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it and you WILL! Would love to support you - feel free to add me.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Deep breath.
    Break it into bite sized chunks...5/10 pound pieces.
    They will add up...
    Little steps....those add up too.

And remember, regardless of others successes...everyone starts at the beginning.

^^ this! you're back!! see...already you're winning :D
  • vivianamiami
    vivianamiami Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi......

I think we all have been in the same boat, but do not beat yourself up, just start again. Don't go for perfection, it is too hard to keep up in the long run. Aim for do-able changes you can make everyday. I am here for you, please add me as a friend.

Viviana

127143.png
  • k150237
    k150237 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm starting over too. I've decided instead of focusing on the BIG number of pounds I need to lose, I'm gonna focus on 10lbs at a time.
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I also am restarting! Everytime I feel that the amount I have to lose goes up. Feel free to add me - we can motivate each other!
  • vivianamiami
    vivianamiami Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea, it is easier to battle the bulge in 10lbs increments.
  • chefjsn
    chefjsn Posts: 2
    Options
    I am starting over too at this lifestyle change look forward to it this time with the right support.
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I restarted too with a similar goal of 100lbs to lose...I know it feels like a big daunting number but you can do it! Feel free to add me and we'll keep each other motivated :)
  • Sarai145
    Sarai145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning again as well, ready to end a decade or so of constant turmoil about my weight. I am six pounds down from my heaviest, 95 to go.

Feel free to add, I like new friends and motivation. :)
  • SunshineCharm
    Options
    We have this!! I've lost 100 pounds and have 52 more to go!!! We WILL do it this time. Let's start a check in system. Checking with each other daily for accountibility. Thoughts?
  • roxie_belle2013
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support and encouraging words!!
  • missdanna07
    missdanna07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm looking for friends for motivation as well! :smile:
  • hlinn85
    hlinn85 Posts: 2
    Options
    I need motivation and so please feel free to add me as well so we can keep each other motivated! :smile: