NSV! (well kinda)

Options
KatieM46
KatieM46 Posts: 27 Member
when i started MFP I had 30 pounds i want to lose. And now, about 3 months into it and halfway to my goal, I am one pound away from a healthy BMI! I will no longer be counted as "overweight" I know this isnt as great as some of the other success stories, but I am working hard and want people to know that change does happen if you are patient and work for it!

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    That is a good NSV! Great work! =)
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    No, that's a great NSV! (: I'm two pounds away from just being out of obese, and I'm definitely considering that a NSV.
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    What's. nsv?????
  • KatieM46
    KatieM46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    nsv is a non scale victory! :smile:
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short! That is a great NSV. I was stoked when I went from morbidly obese to obese. Keep up the good work.
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    nsv is a non scale victory! :smile:

Thanks
  • Amy_Andrews
    Amy_Andrews Posts: 106
    Options
    Congrats! I recently hit my midway point and crossed into the "healthy" BMI too :)
    It's such a good feeling and you should be so proud! I too, have another 15 pounds to lose. Keep up the good work!
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is a huge nsv! I have lost close to 50 lbs and am still considered overweight for BMI. I am VERY short - 5'1" so it's not very accurate IMO for me :) Good job, keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!