Woah I have leg muscles now!

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
Insanity helped me build a lot of muscle on my legs especially my thighs!! I do squats, lunges and running now!

az6zhu.jpg

Replies

• agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wow!!!! Your legs look amazing!!! Great work!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Holy moly Jaina your legs are fantastic! Love how your progress is continuing even after Insanity. I'll catch up to you sooner or later haha. Keep up the amazing work - you're an inspiration :)
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Pow!! Looking good girl! Keep up the hard work !
  • whycantregister
    whycantregister Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    aww, you are such an inspiration! I love your sexy legs, keep it up!

I am on my wayyy, I am on way towards success likes yours! :flowerforyou:
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thank you girls! :)
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Great job!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow that is some muscle....in such a short time......what's insanity???
  • jaina08
    Options
    Wow that is some muscle....in such a short time......what's insanity???

Insanity is a beachbody program that does lots of cardio! It really gives fast and great results!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You da bomb ! That is so great.
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to ask a question that's been on my mind for some time (not trying to hijack your thread): Were you flexing when you took this picture? When I see people with great abs/waists on MFP, I always wonder if they sucked in their guts while taking the pics... :huh:
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I think it's more a case of losing quite a bit of subcutaneous fat on your legs to reveal your quads and create the illusion that you built muscle. Still, you look great!
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! those are some very impressive results !!
  • jaina08
    Options
    This makes me want to ask a question that's been on my mind for some time (not trying to hijack your thread): Were you flexing when you took this picture? When I see people with great abs/waists on MFP, I always wonder if they sucked in their guts while taking the pics... :huh:

Yes I was flexing Hahha
  • jaina08
    Options
    I think it's more a case of losing quite a bit of subcutaneous fat on your legs to reveal your quads and create the illusion that you built muscle. Still, you look great!

Haha maybe that too. But when I touch my thighs it feels harder now. No more jiggly fat lol.
  • paulinegrant01
    paulinegrant01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    way to go! Your legs are amazing!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

This was my guess too. I can totally see your quad on your right leg in the first picture. But good job! I'm totally jealous of women with leg definition. It's so hard for me to get any.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Did you lose any inches in your thighs/legs?
  • jaina08
    Options

This was my guess too. I can totally see your quad on your right leg in the first picture. But good job! I'm totally jealous of women with leg definition. It's so hard for me to get any.

Aww so it's not really muscle? Lol I was hoping it was but at least my quads look better! :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Holy quads!!! your smile is the second best thing about you now:drinker:
  • RoamingDuck
    RoamingDuck Posts: 74
    Options

I can't get any definition in my upper body! Opposite problem.

Great job, your legs look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!