Sweet Or Salty?

Options
When it comes to snacking and having a little treat now and again what is your choice? Sweet or salty? Or maybe sweet and salty? I've never been a fan of the combo, I must say!

Replies

• cals83
    cals83 Posts: 131
    Options
    I am definitely a fan of the combination. I love salty snacks dipped in chocolate.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I love sweet!!! big slice of chocolate cake but I also get potato chip cravings
  • DennyHodge
    DennyHodge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Every once in awhile I want something sweet, but I crave salty. I could eat chips all day. Without stopping. Seriously.
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    Every once in awhile I want something sweet, but I crave salty. I could eat chips all day. Without stopping. Seriously.

I'm with you on the chips! I just love an original bag of potato chips....just not too salty
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Sweet and salty together is my favorite :)
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a fan of the combination. I love salty snacks dipped in chocolate.

Check your inbox.

:wink:
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    I tried a blackout cupcake from Crumbs the other day and it was amazing. I split it with a friend and it fit in with my daily goal. I loved it.
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    Oh and a personal favorite is strawberries with Nutella. I limit my Nutella to just one serving with a batch of strawberries, but it makes me happy and isn't too bad for me.
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    SALTY. But I have low blood pressure, so... Yeah. SALT.
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    Salty for sure! I'm addicted to pretzels.. and I think it's just for the salt lol
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When it comes to snacking and having a little treat now and again what is your choice? Sweet or salty? Or maybe sweet and salty? I've never been a fan of the combo, I must say!

Depends what I feel like at the time.
    However, one time, I got some popcorn for a movie night in and it was sweet and salty - I expected it to be some sweet and some salty but they were all sweet and salty at the same time. It was really nice actually...strange and different but in a good way :smile:

Overall, I think I have more of a sweet tooth though :smile:
  • daisydaisy99
    daisydaisy99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    the salty/sweet combo for sure - big winners, Godiva chocolate dipped pretzels and my newest discovery Chicago Mix popcorn - a mixture of caramel and cheese popcorns - may sound weird but tastes amazing!
  • airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    Salt! It's my problem :(
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Salty. I'm not a sweets person, I've got a mad salty tooth though :ohwell:
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    For some reason I expected more people to say sweet, but it seems like salty is winning.

I like both, but always hated them together. Idk why!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Both. Reese cups, I can't quit you :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'll pick salty over sweet any day!
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Im defiantly a savory person, currently im sick of eating fruit as i find even this too sweet for me.

So tonight for my 'snack' iv had toast an peanut butter with a banana sliced onto it :)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like both, but salty tends to help my protein count. :flowerforyou:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Combo