I'm stuck and need motivation and guidance!

Options
2»

Replies

• SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know it's frustrating to work so hard and see minimal results. I've went through the same problem, but I tried different things to shock my body. I typically eat 1200-1400 calories a day. I've noticed that my body loves protein and healthy fats; when I eat a lot of protein I have an increase in energy. Try new things and find what YOUR body likes. Don't become discouraged because you can do it and accomplish your goal! If you need a friend to talk to feel free to add me! Have a good 1!
  • missdanna07
    missdanna07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    looks to me like you have lost 18 pounds in @ 10 weeks. I wouldn't call that stuck. If it is, I wish I could could get stuck too!! My scale hasn't moved in over two weeks, but I know I am doing the same things I have always been doing and sooner or later the scale will move. . Be patient and keep working. It will work.

I'm more frustrated about not losing anything the past three weeks. I just need to do one thing and stick with it, I think. I did calories then points, and then nothing for a week because I was just so frustrated. I have decided though that 18 lost is better than 18 gained, so I'm going to keep at it no matter how slow it is. Thanks for the encouragement!