• RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I was told there would be jello. . . .
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Make me smile.

Back in college I used to live in a really crappy neighborhood. It was just a bunch of white kids trying to act all gangsta. I was a hard working man and didn’t got much time to sleep but the neighbors used to always blast their music. The cops in my town used to only attend serious things like murder or If a hooker couldn’t pay her pimp sorta thing.

So I took matters in my own hands!!

I one day pissed on a plate and let it sit outside in my balcony. The temperature was low enough to freeze it right off. That night, as usual, the neighbors kept me awake all night so once they went to sleep, I took the frozen piss disc from the plate and slid it under their door.

For the duration of winter, they couldn’t figure out how the hell was somebody coming inside their ****ing house just to piss at their door from the inside…

OMG that is brilliant!
  • shaleyn
    shaleyn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Make me smile.

Back in college I used to live in a really crappy neighborhood. It was just a bunch of white kids trying to act all gangsta. I was a hard working man and didn’t got much time to sleep but the neighbors used to always blast their music. The cops in my town used to only attend serious things like murder or If a hooker couldn’t pay her pimp sorta thing.

I one day pissed on a plate and let it sit outside in my balcony. The temperature was low enough to freeze it right off. That night, as usual, the neighbors kept me awake all night so once they went to sleep, I took the frozen piss disc from the plate and slid it under their door.

For the duration of winter, they couldn’t figure out how the hell was somebody coming inside their ****ing house just to piss at their door from the inside…

Freakin' amazing.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I don't know what everyone is fighting over but I saw jello and want in....can we add vodka to it?
    yes, cake vodka. kthnx
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    Make me smile.

thats my boy!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I don't know what everyone is fighting over but I saw jello and want in....can we add vodka to it?

in for jello shots!!!

tumblr_m09sdwT7RI1r29t5yo1_500.png

tumblr_m229liTtYn1qhsu49o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0yquyGfOO1qk19puo1_500.gif
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Make me smile.

Oh Flint. Were they Kettering frat boys?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Hi taunto!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I swear people just talk to themselves.

HiNnVgJ.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    Make me smile.

tumblr_m6cwcxbNjR1qeg3czo1_500.gif

tumblr_mgzkvm1Zst1ryevsmo1_400.gif
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    I swear people just talk to themselves.

HiNnVgJ.jpg
    Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    *****! We've discussed this! He's MINE!
    I beg to differ, I'm his one and only Anna Kendrick!

Anna is a wannabe Amanda!
  • curvyniki
    curvyniki Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like to watch...

tumblr_lxjwrcwwKF1qmrhqb.gif

this made me *gigglesnort* so hard.. while I was in a call with a customer.. passed it off as a coughing fit.
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    *****! We've discussed this! He's MINE!
    I beg to differ, I'm his one and only Anna Kendrick!

Anna is a wannabe Amanda!
    original.gif
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    3pcaod.jpg

This thread just got AWESOME!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Make me smile.

So, um, how well did you wash those plates before using them again?
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Jello, Vodka... :happy:

Taunto, that was a hilarious story! :laugh:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    Make me smile.

So, um, how well did you wash those plates before using them again?

tumblr_me963zufTI1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi6udnuvBj1qhr2r0o1_400.gif
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Make me smile.

And THIS is why we love Taunto!