Your Ultimate Reward!

bonitatica
bonitatica Posts: 34 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
so we all have a "goal weight" in mind, what are you gonna do to celebrate when you reach it?
vacation, spa day, climb a mountain, etc etc

as for myself i think that i'm gonna treat myself to a beauty day. get my hair, nails, and makeup done.....then i'm gonna climb a mountain, lol

Replies

• I'm far away from my "goal weight" .. so I will decide later what my reward will be! But for now, I will thinking of the bigger picture .. a healthier life, fitting in society, being alive and strong for my kids .. that's the real ultimate reward! :wink:
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    hmmm, nothing really, just feeling good will be a reward in itself.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Same here, Dasha. I'm far away from my goal weight, but I have to imagine I will do something when I get there. :) But right now, my goal is for about 30 more pounds. That's when I'll get some new clothes and a new hairstyle and all that good stuffs.

Actually, I can think of a reward right now for all my weight loss, but it doesn't cost money. I want to walk across the stage at graduation in two years and not feel self-conscious about my weight. And, I wouldn't mind getting voted the "most changed since freshman year." That would be great.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    The big rewards are great (health, etc.), but the little rewards are there, helping us to keep going.
    - buying smaller clothes, because your other ones are just way too big--and I am not good at sewing
    - fitting into airline seats and movie seats
    - getting up from a bean bag
    - getting out of and into a car
    - having a grandson hug you where his hands finally meet in the back--happened just last week!
    - watching my husband losing weight, after he saw how I was getting smaller :drinker:
    Life is good!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Same here, Dasha. I'm far away from my goal weight, but I have to imagine I will do something when I get there. :) But right now, my goal is for about 30 more pounds. That's when I'll get some new clothes and a new hairstyle and all that good stuffs.

Actually, I can think of a reward right now for all my weight loss, but it doesn't cost money. I want to walk across the stage at graduation in two years and not feel self-conscious about my weight. And, I wouldn't mind getting voted the "most changed since freshman year." That would be great.
    You can do this! You have a fan (actually, lots of us) rooting for you winning that vote! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.