Exercise Playlist

Options
2»

Replies

• _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Matt & Kim are a huge part of my running/workout playlist!
  • simona815
    simona815 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBri1T3oZCw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Michael woods, Chris lake - black thong... Its edm

Thanks for the link, the song was pretty dope.
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options

from jessicae1aine

... Bodies - Drowning Pool .....

Definitely!! I will NOT be one of the bodies that hit the floor!

Flo Rida - Run, Good Feeling
    Overseer - Velocity Shift, Super Moves, Bass Trap ... another one that will have you flooring it if you play it in the car!
    Older Prodigy tunes - No Good, Start the Dance, Voodoo People
    David Guetta - I'm a Machine, I Can Only Imagine, Sweat
  • simona815
    Options
    Matt & Kim are a huge part of my running/workout playlist!

Another user mentioned them earlier. I will def check out!! Thx
  • simona815
    Options

from jessicae1aine

... Bodies - Drowning Pool .....

Definitely!! I will NOT be one of the bodies that hit the floor!

Flo Rida - Run, Good Feeling
    Overseer - Velocity Shift, Super Moves, Bass Trap ... another one that will have you flooring it if you play it in the car!
    Older Prodigy tunes - No Good, Start the Dance, Voodoo People
    David Guetta - I'm a Machine, I Can Only Imagine, Sweat

Thx Chicka!!!
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've been getting my sweat on to Knife Party lately. Also, the electro house playlist on Songza is pretty amazing. I enjoy some Hot Chip (i.e. the song "Night and Day"), the new Kid Cudi album has some good songs too. Funny how my taste in music for working out tend to go towards top 40 stuff and dance or rap songs when my usual taste is more indie rock.

Interested in building a workout playlist myself so bumping this at the same time.
  • simona815
    Options
    I've been getting my sweat on to Knife Party lately. Also, the electro house playlist on Songza is pretty amazing. I enjoy some Hot Chip (i.e. the song "Night and Day"), the new Kid Cudi album has some good songs too. Funny how my taste in music for working out tend to go towards top 40 stuff and dance or rap songs when my usual taste is more indie rock.

Interested in building a workout playlist myself so bumping this at the same time.

I checked out Knife Party- Thanks for the recommendation. I will check out your other suggestions over the weekend. Thanks again.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Just keep breathing - we the kings
    radioactive - imagine dragons
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of mashups, keeps the songs from getting old. You might check out the website steady130.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    For cardio ....

http://jog.fm/

You put in your walking or jogging speed & it gives you a list of songs with the BPM (beats per minute) in the right range ... you can search by genre too
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    check out Die Atwoord. Female and male duo. They are south african, and approached by lady gaga to open for them...they responded with making a video to dis lady gaga and said 'no'. If you like 'interesting' music, it is pretty rad. I ran some good distance last night with it!
  • FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Some of my current fave workout songs are "Stronger" Kelly Clarkson, "Stronger" Kanye West, "Sweet Nothing" Florence Welch and Calvin Harris, "N*&$# in Paris" Kanye and Jay Z, "I won't back down" Eminem ft Pink, and "Let's GO" Calvin Harris and NeYo.