A big Hi! from the UK

Options
Hi everyone,

I have just joined this site and am feeling incredibly optimistic about finally losing weight and adopting better eating habits. I am a busy working mum, so often resort to high sugar, calorific rubbish for instant fixes to get me through the day, and I hope to stop doing this by planning my food in advance - I know this is going to be a lot harder than it seems (unfortunately)! Are there many others here from the UK - I would love to make some friends during this whole process - not just from the UK but from anywhere and everywhere, so feel free to add me or get in touch.

Wish me luck .......................lol!!

Replies

• MouthyMatthewCHANGED
    Options
    Hi there,

Good luck with the weight loss. As long as you're accurate and honest with yourself when filling in your diary each day, you'll get to where you want to be :-)

Best of luck with it all :-)
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!

Welcome and Good Luck on this new journey!! Feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi i am also from Uk, i will send you a friend request
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am from the UK too :happy: Trust me, eating healthier gets to be second nature after a while. I bet you will do GREAT!!!!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome :flowerforyou:

You have already made the hardest step joining us I am sure you will enjoy the journey :drinker:

I'm Chellie from Ireland just across the pond from you :bigsmile: sent you a FR :wink:
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm jay from Leicester and I've been on here for a couple of months and find it a great site to get advice and opinions to help me eat alot more healthier. Welcome and enjoy : ))
  • manchoi2000
    manchoi2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there :D I'm Lizzie from Northamptonshire. Hope you go well with your goals. Will send a friend request :D
  • chimera448
    chimera448 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also from the UK and joined yesterday.
  • Sardge
    Sardge Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi !!

Im from Berkshire, UK - joined today, looking forward to making some new diet-friends to share our journeys together!

S/x