Who gives you support on your journey?

Options
My husband is rearranging his schedule tonight so I can have the car to meet up with the local running club. I will be the walker at the end of the group.

Our youngest daughter is trying, to teach me some style as I loose weight. This has caused her to loose me a couple of times at the grocery store!

Just wanted to think about the folks that are helping us.

Replies

• LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    No one. I have been doing this for 600 + days. The people on here are motivators. Everyone in my "real" life is thin. I used to be thin too.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I don't have support in real life. All my support and motivation to do this comes from my friends on here. I love them dearly.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    My husband has been super supportive. He eats what I eat and never complains. I have some very special friends that help keep me accountable and have cheered me on as well. I'm pretty dedicated to reaching my goals but it sure is a lot easier and more enjoyable with great support!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    My mom AKA my walking buddy. she's always there and I love her for it! My husband is also great, when i say, I need to go hop on my bike, he says, okay GO!
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My husband is great and my son is too. He is 11 and is loving this whole new lifestyle thing, new foods for him to try and if its some thing he really likes he tells me I might be over my calories for today and I should let him eat what's left on my plate :)
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my girls!