Is too much creamy wheat bad?

I've recently started eating Farina (Creamy Wheat) Cinnamon flavor with apples and walnuts and a bit of lowfat maple syrup for breakfast but also as a last meal of the day. I love it that I feel like having that for my 3-meals but I wasn't sure if too much of that is bad when trying to lose weight. Sometimes I don't get hungry and don't wanna eat anything but I know I HAVE to eat and at times it's hard to eat when your body doesn't desire anything. I'm having problems with clean eating, I don't know much about it so it's hard to figure out what's healthy and what's not. Can I go on a "Creamy Wheat diet"?

Replies

• Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    That sounds like you get a lot of carbs and not much protein with that meal.
    While eating the same breakfast every day is not bad, eating the same meal over and over and over again might cause a deficiency in nutrients and vitamins.
    Our bodies need a variety of foods to get all necessary vitamins and minerals.

You also have to eat vegetables and lean proteins (chicken, fish, pork, beef, eggs, cheese, tofu, beans etc.).