looking for 30+ yr old mamas

Options
2»

Replies

• louloulou
    louloulou Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    34 yo, mum to 2 girls aged 3 and 5.

Lost all my pregnancy weight but then returned to the workforce and a sneaky 5kg (11lb) somehow reattached itself to me, lol. So looking to loose that again and make some changes that are sustainable long term.
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me. I need more mom friends who know how crazy life can get. I have 3 boys 11, 3 and 7 months old so I am one busy mommy. I give lots of encouragement out and support if i get in return.

thanks
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    35 year old mom to 2 boys (10 and 5)... trying to lose approx 30 pounds... Also looking to gain some non-scale victories like getting fit, being able to do 25 man-style push-ups in a row and jogging a 5k... I log in every day and love to give support and be supported...add me :)
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    34 (for a few more days!) mom of 3 boys, wife, and student. My boys are 7, 9, and 11. Feel free to add me :)
  • terezaBx9
    terezaBx9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 mom to 9. Nice to meet you!
  • tramplingrose
    Options
    I'm 37 & mom to my awesome 5-year-old son. Hoping to lose at least 30 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    31 year old mama to two awesome girls, 9 and 17.5 months, add me :D
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im sending u a request im 36
    and have a 6 year old daughter ive lost 24 pounds
    i started at 225 - im now 201 and want to get to 170 then maintain
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    32 with a 4 year old boy :) Feel free to add me (anyone who's commented here)!
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 34 year old mom of two girls (7 months and 2.5 years)!

Have lost just over 35 pounds and am hoping to lose somewhere between 10-20 more! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • sznnn
    sznnn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, a mom of 5 kids ages 15-3 and I'm looking to slough off 30+ lbs. :)
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Aww man, I am only 29. Oh well time will cure that. :happy: I am a momma to 7 ages 8 and down. I have lost 77 pounds since my twins birth last year and am working on that last 3-4 pounds.
  • neevil80
    neevil80 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 32 and a mum of a two year old boy. He's brilliant but very very lively and I need to shift this weight once and for all to keep up with him. Feel free to add me!