Finally below 178!

Options
Ok! My first week is under my belt and I have lost 4 pounds this week. I have been between 178 & 182 for the last year or so and with this plan, I've finally broke through the ugly plateau I had been riding on for a while!! It wasn't easy and I do admit, some days, my stomach growled so loud, my whole office could hear it! lol. But this plan really does work if you stick to it! Thanks for all the support! :smile:

Replies

• celeste15
    celeste15 Posts: 51
    Options
    Ok! My first week is under my belt and I have lost 4 pounds this week. I have been between 178 & 182 for the last year or so and with this plan, I've finally broke through the ugly plateau I had been riding on for a while!! It wasn't easy and I do admit, some days, my stomach growled so loud, my whole office could hear it! lol. But this plan really does work if you stick to it! Thanks for all the support! :smile:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
    Feed that tummy something if it growls! You don't want to go into starvation mode!
    Keep up the good work!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hurray!!! Great job, and congrats on keeping it up even when you were going through that plateau.:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Woop, woop! Your body will still adjust and your growling will come under control. Also, you will learn more tricks as you go along like tweaking your eating schedule and eating different snacks. 4 pounds!?!?? That's a more than respectable start. Good job.:flowerforyou:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I know its been said here....several thousand times at least, but small meals every 2 or 3 hours will hold your hunger at bay.

keep up the good work

Tim
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I know its been said here....several thousand times at least, but small meals every 2 or 3 hours will hold your hunger at bay.

keep up the good work

Tim

make that several thousand . . . and two!:flowerforyou: :drinker: