10 lbs down and 7" all together. Can you see a difference?

Options
13»

Replies

• BubbiesMommy823
    Options
    Huge difference! =)
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Why OF COURSE I see a difference. You must be making good food choices- your torso IS getting smaller and more toned looking. Keep up the good work!
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great progress :) xx
  • DorothyLathrop
    Options
    I can see a big difference!!! Keep up the great work.
  • mgirard447
    mgirard447 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think my scale might be wrong.. I am maybe a bit smaller than your first picture, and I weigh in at 240 :S
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i see a big difference! keep on losing girl!
  • blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    thank you all for the great comments!!! im hoping to be posting another progress picture soon, been a little off track lately but have noticed a difference in my shape and toning, and family and friends have noticed too! mgirard447, maybe because of a height difference? im only 5'3 almost 5'4 and i know if your taller the weight can be different? or we can say your scale is broken and your less! = ] ive been trying to not mainly focus on my scale because inches count too and sometimes my weight will flucuate up to a 8 lbs. difference even when im eating perfect.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!