Need motivation!! anyone in Hayward ca??

Options
sarah32lee
sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
Hi my is Sarah, I'm in such a rut I cant seem to get my lazy *kitten* up to exercise....I lost almost 30 pounds almost a year ago and gained 7-10 pounds back ugghh!! Maybe if i find a workout buddy Ill be more motivated to workout. Anyone in Hayward Ca interested in a buddy to workout with?

Replies

• chunkadoo
    chunkadoo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats on losing that much weight! I'd be so down if I still lived in the area (I'm from Fremont and my gym was in UC), have you thought about joining something with classes/group work so there's a set schedule?
  • sarah32lee
    Options
    awwe thanks!! I dont drive and I dont live super close to the gym so I would have to take walks around my neighborhood or at the park or something like that..
  • sarah32lee
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    No in CA, but I have had success challenging MFPeeps on here. For example, I ended up buying one friend a Starbucks gift card because she beat me in a mileage challenge we had. You can set things up like that with your friends on here, and its a fun way to keep yourself going. I am going to propose a pushup challenge with my friend in Georgia- the winner buys the other an iTunes gift card in the end!
  • sarah32lee
    Options
    Thanks for the advice maybe Ill try that! :)
  • sarah32lee
    Options
    Anyone????
  • trisha1298
    trisha1298 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Fremont! I just joined 24 hour fitness and I am looking for someone to go to the classes or put together some workouts with. Also trying to build up running mileage, or maybe go hiking on the weekend. Let me know :)
  • sarah32lee
    Options
    Hey!! Yea someone close lol I don't drive but I would love to figure out something we can do together!