CALLING ALL MUMMIES!!

Options
2»

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Well, that lower pooch, that's my problem area, throw in, being 266 at my heaviest and also carrying twins plus having a c-section... eventually surgery will be the only way to correct all that is wrong.

That said, I'm still working towards a healthier me. I'm currently at 231, with a goal weight of 140.

It'll be a long journey, I still have kids at home and will for another decade, but I'm worth it.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think of this or is it just me?

295wmt3.gif

Lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only one!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter four months ago (she was baby #2)
    <_--this pic was taken today.

5'8" 145lbs per pregnancy and not in shape.
    190 right before delivery
    140lbs right now
    Will be 135lbs by June (even if its the end of the month) my belly is pretty flat. I swear by squats for butt and weighted crunches and sit ups for abs. Pull belly button in when working out. Weight training g helps.
  • petamanarcarolyn
    Options
    I had my daughter four months ago (she was baby #2)
    <_--this pic was taken today.

5'8" 145lbs per pregnancy and not in shape.
    190 right before delivery
    140lbs right now
    Will be 135lbs by June (even if its the end of the month) my belly is pretty flat. I swear by squats for butt and weighted crunches and sit ups for abs. Pull belly button in when working out. Weight training g helps.

thats awesome!!!! ive just recently gotten into a little weight and strength training and ive noticed a small differnce already,but im no guru.haha. can i ask you to expand a little on weighted crunches? any advice is really appreciated :-) thanks in advance
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Why, are you an anthropologist?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I do my crunches at an incline with a 10lb weight on my chest. I am gradually increasing the weight. I also do full sits ups at this incline. I do still have a "little maternal" look but that will go away in time. It takes about six months for the body to fully recover from child birth so I am not rushing it, I am a bit nervous because after my first it seems I fit into clothes that I use to wear quickly and now even though I am 5lbs lighter I am still not in some if the jeans. I am hoping this is simply because my hips haven't finished returning to pre-pregnancy. I know you gain a certain amount of hip width with childbirth that doesn't go away, but I am not sure if it adds up with each child.
  • petamanarcarolyn
    Options
    I do my crunches at an incline with a 10lb weight on my chest. I am gradually increasing the weight. I also do full sits ups at this incline. I do still have a "little maternal" look but that will go away in time. It takes about six months for the body to fully recover from child birth so I am not rushing it, I am a bit nervous because after my first it seems I fit into clothes that I use to wear quickly and now even though I am 5lbs lighter I am still not in some if the jeans. I am hoping this is simply because my hips haven't finished returning to pre-pregnancy. I know you gain a certain amount of hip width with childbirth that doesn't go away, but I am not sure if it adds up with each child.

thanks,i shall give that a try :-) and you are looking amazing anyhow so dont worry too much about those jeans, you look fantastic :-)